🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 VI 🌑

|| 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝖘𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊... ||

(Omg this image would suit Hyejoo really well. Just imagine Hyejoo being like this. Gosh! It would be hot!😱)

Sooyoung fell on the floor, unable to move, to think, to talk, to help Yeoreum. She was a trembling mess. Something in the room made her weak. Made her senses weak. And that something made some other senses appear. Some that she had never thought of being capable to have. And she knew what was happening. She knew...but she couldn't accept it...

Hunger and need kicked in. Her instincts kicked in. She felt... like a total monster, and the need for... blood was too strong to ignore.

"Sooyoung!"

"Sooyoung!"

'Sooyoung!'

Sooyoung!

Sooyoung!

She couldn't hear them. Everything was blurred around her. Her vision, her hearing, everything. She couldn't even remember that clearly of what happened. All she knew was that she was weak and that... she... needed... blood...

It was horrible...

The next moment she managed to focus on her surroundings, she realized she was in the big living room, lying on the floor and scratching it for some weird reason with her...big nails. Oh no.

Everyone had gathered at the living room, Jungeun was holding the book and the files, and they were all looking at her in agony. Next to her was Haseul, Jinsoul and the ghosts and they were trying to help her calm down.

She took in a deep breath and looked at her hands. She still had big, sharp nails, that seemed more like claws at that moment. She bit her lips nervously and that's when she felt...

Fangs.

Oh no. No no no no. This couldn't be happening. She wasn't... a monster... No she wasn't. She was sure of that.

She licked her teeth with her tongue and that's when she felt them again. They were big and sharp. Oh no. That wasn't good at all.

She felt her head throbbing, her veins were throbbing too and her heart was beating rapidly.

"Sooyoung? Are you alright?" Haseul asked her from next to her. Sooyoung tried to cover herself up with her hair. She didn't want anyone to realize. If they hadn't already actually.

But that's when she felt...a stare. Well, practically everyone was looking at her. But that stare felt different. It was stronger and it made Sooyoung's heart beat faster. It seemed like the world had stopped for a second. And when she raised her head... She realized that the one who was looking at her like that was no other than Kim Jiwoo herself.

They stayed silent, looking at each other, intensely.

"Sooyoung?"

Jiwoo looked away and that's when Sooyoung was able to focus on the real world again.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Where's Yeoreum?" She asked as she looked around her. She stood up and was about to go sit somewhere when she saw Heejin backing away from her.

She looked at her in shock and then she looked at the rest of the girls. They were all looking at her... in fear. Oh no.

She spotted Yeoreum sitting near Chaewon. She seemed fine. Sooyoung was glad about it.