🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXIV 🌑

|| 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌... 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋... ||

___

(TW)

This Chapter is all dedicated to our 12th girl, Olivia Hye btw. Have fun reading and I hope... no one will be too affected by how... intense this chapter is. Sorry in advance!

___

'Hyejoo ah. Stop fighting it sweetie. It's no use.' A sweet female voice whispered from behind her as she giggled in her ear. It's been a few days since Hyejoo had been moved from the cell that the rest of the girls had been kept in to another cell, on her own. Her own cell was smaller, colder, and dark. Completely dark.

She had been alone for days, starving for days and getting multiple attacks from everywhere. Either her body or... her mind. It was... so hard to keep her sanity. Screaming had become like nature. She screamed so often that she wasn't even sure if there was anything else to do, like talk or hum or sing. She screamed so often that she wasn't even sure if she screamed anymore or her voice had stopped existing at all. Or... if it was all in her head...

"No no no no no no no NO!" She kept screaming as she hugged her head to protect it somehow as she screamed and whined and sobbed. She was shaking and kicking her legs to no one exactly. She wasn't even sure if she was hearing voices or if it was someone there for real. She knew one thing for sure.... she had almost lost her sanity...

'Come on sweetheart. Sunmi loves you... We're the good guys here... We don't want to harm anyone... We just want to have fun... Your friends lied to you because they're jealous of your powers... They think you're the evil one... They're wrong, babe. You're good... Am I right?'

"I'm good! I-i don't want to hurt anyone!" Hyejoo said loudly as she shook her head back and forth and cried helplessly.

'Your friends lied... They lied because they're jealous... They want to harm you... They're the bad guys... We need to fight them Hyejoo... They want to hurt us... They want to hurt you...'

"But they're my friends! Noooo! They... they love me!"

'No sweetie... They don't...'

"You're lying! YOU'RE LYING, YOU'RE LYING, YOU'RE LYING, YOU'RE LYING!"

'Fine... I'm lying... Then... Why is there no one here for you? Mmm? Why did no one come to save you? They came to save your friends but not you. They let you die...'

"No! You're lying!"

'Ah Hyejoo ah... think about it... how many times did they tell you to wake up and accept your fate? Why would they want that? You had every right to not accept yourself! They just wanted to pressure you because... they hate you!'

"No! They don't hate me!"

'Don't... Sweetie... You're a good girl, right?'

"Yes! I'm a good girl! I don't want to harm anyone!"

'You're not a good girl, Hyejoo. If you were, you wouldn't be left alone with me now... they know you're evil...'

"No! I'm a good girl, I'm a good girl, I'm a good girl. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone, I..."

'Yes, yes. You're a good girl. We both know that. They hate you, that's why they want to convince everyone that you're evil. They're the bad guys Hyejoo. They're the ones that we need to hate... Remember that sweetie, ok? You're a good girl.' The voice said for one last time and left.