Chapter 15: The Ultimate Turf War

"Not gonna lie," Velvet cooed as she twirled a knife in-between her fingers, "I wasn't expecting all of them to show up." Velvet left the wall she was leaning on and walked up to the big window of Val's office that gave a perfect view of the front of the porn studio.

"What did you except? It's not like Angel Dust would actually fight his own battles. He's probably back at that wretched hotel." Valentino kicked back his chair and propped his feet up on his desk.

"Actually," Vox spoke from beside Velvet, "Spider Boy is here too."

"Interesting." Valentino spoke after a moment of shocked silence.

"Your older sis is here too Dolly." Vox pointed out the demon fighting an imp guard with a rather sharp looking spear. He put an arm around Velvet in a seductive manner.

"You're not gonna be soft on her are you Vel?" Valentino puffed on a cigarette as he gave her a questioning look.

"Oh no Val, she don't mean nothin' to me anymore." Velvet put her arm around Vox. The two began making out vigorously, followed by cloths being tossed to the floor.

"And they call me a sex craving pig." Val puffed another puff on his cigarette as his friends began dirtying his floor with various bodily fluids.

-------------------------------------------------

"Is it just me, or was that to easy?" Alastor asked as they finished off the last of the guards.

"Yeah, Val had more goons last I remember." Angel stood over a crab demon he had just shot up with his tommie gun.

Vaggie, who was currently pulling one of her vast quantity of knives from the imp she had been fighting earlier, looked up to see Charlie grimacing at her own hands. Charlie had gone full demon mode on a rather large shark demon. Unfortunately, the shark demon had been much more inexperienced then Charlie thought, now she had shark mush all over her hands. Surprisingly, Charlie had avoided killing the demon.

"Vaggie, the shark gushed all over my hands." Charlie whined as she turned to her lover with puppy eyes. Vaggie rolled her eyes, but they held a strong fondness as she helped Charlie clean her hands with a ripped piece of her sleeve.

"That tends to happen when you you injure someone in a messy way." Baxter said as he applied a bandage to a cut of Cherri's upper left arm. Rosie was busy pulling a body off of Mimzy, who got trapped under a demon Husk had shot.

Husk on the other hand, was fussing over Nifty, who bore only a single bruise on her cheek. Husk had been acting less like himself the past few days, and it was only when Nifty was around. He was constantly making sure she was safe around strangers, not overworking herself, and felt in perfect health. Nifty didn't seem to mind the extra attention, she actually seemed to enjoy it. Although she constantly reminded Husk that he didn't need to worry so much, Nifty didn't do much to actually stop his fussing. She seemed to find it cute.

"Maybe this Triple V decided to keep their better guard inside." Furfur suggested as he stretched out his back. He loomed over two imps with bashed in heads. Although Vaggie had offered Furfur one of her spears, he had declined, stating he preferred his own two hands.

"Watch where you point that shotgun Husk, you almost shot me!" Mimzy brushed off her skirt after Rosie got her out from under the body.

"Why don't you stay away from where I'm aiming." Husk shot back, brandishing his shotgun as if it had any control over his aim.

"Okay are we just gonna keep arguing, or we gonna get back to fighting?" Nifty interjected. She feared that if it continued, her car demon lover would end up shooting someone, whether they be friend or foe.