Chapter 7: Dirty Dancing Part 2

Welp, I'm sure a few of you have been waiting for this, and here it is. The smut chapter. I said I was gonna try and write something different, and I hope it's enjoyable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They waisted no time getting back to the hotel, as in Alastor teleported them back to his room right after they paid their check. Angel gently pushed Alastor so he sat on the edge of the bed, and then the spider crawled into his lap. Alastor let his hands roam the curves of Angel's body and the spider in his lap unbuttoned his suit vest.

"So what do ya like Smiles?" Angel whispered, as if speaking loudly would ruin the moment.

"Uh...well..." Alastor blushed harshly at the question, causing Angel Dust to laugh.

"Oh my fuckin' God! Al, are you a virgin?" The question got Alastor's blush to deepen as he sputtered a response.

"W-well I've never r-really wanted to-" The deer stopped speaking as he felt a slender finger press against his mouth.

"I'm just teasin' ya dork. Don't worry about messin' up though, you're in good hands~" Angel gently brushed the tips of his fingers against the base of the Radio Demon's ear, causing him to shudder under the spider, and confirming Angel's theory about why he hates his ears being touched.

"Hey Smiles~" the pornstar whispered seductively into Alastor's ear, letting a finger run from the base of the deer's ear to the tip, "mind unzippin' me?" With fumbling hands, Alastor managed to pull the zipper down on the back of the spider's lap. Angel slipped it off, revealing the pair of pink woman's underwear he wore underneath.

"I-I uh..." Alastor felt a little uncomfortable, having never been around anyone wearing such little clothing. It didn't help when Angel got his suit vest off of him and slowly unbuttoned the deer's shirt.

"I'll be gentle~" the spider grinned in a sky manner, "I mean if I'm gonna be takin' the great Radio Demon's virginity, I wanna savor every moment~" The spider kissed Alastor's neck as Alastor shrugged off his shirt. Angel almost stopped when he saw the myriad of scars that it had been hiding, but he didn't want to make Alastor any more uncomfortably than he already was, so he tried to ignore them.

"Angel..." Alastor allowed his hands to continue searching the spider's body, taking his time to admire the curves of his hips and bust, letting his fingers trace the different pink lines on Angel's fur, even tentatively running his finger tips over the thin scars on Angel's lower wrists. Angel Dust couldn't help but notice how unlike his other partners, who always just got straight to the sex, Alastor admired his body like it was art. It made Angel blush a bit.

"You know," Angel's fingers were running through the sensitive fur on Alastor's ears, "anyone else would get straight to fuckin' my brains out. Why don't you?" Angel felt more warmth in his cheeks at Alastor's answer.

"Because it's not you're body that I find attractive. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's more of who you are that draws me in. Your body is beautiful though, such intricate patterns and lovely pink shades." As if to empathize his point, Alastor brought one of Angel's lower hands to his lips and kissed the spider's palm. Angel Dust felt a gasp escape him from the affection. The pornstar wasn't used to such gestures.

"Damn it Smiles, can't stop being attractive can ya?" Angel was glad to see Alastor smile at his words. Their mouths met again as they kissed, exploring the mouth of the other as Alastor ran a hand down the spider's care back. When his hand brushed over a spot on Angel's lower back, Alastor could feel the spider moan against his mouth. After a brief moment to think, Alastor rubbed the same spot, and smiled at the moan he received.

"Is this one if those sweat spots you talk about?" Alastor asked, unaware that when one of Angel's hands had been exploring his body, Angel Dust had found his tail.

"Yep. Is this one too?" Angel massaged the tail, causing a pleasure filled moan to escape Alastor. Angel Dust smirked in triumph and played with the tail a bit.

"A-Angel, that's-tha mmhhhnnn." Alastor couldn't even manage to form a sentence. Through the muddiness if the pleasure filling his head, Alastor managed to run his fingers over the spot on Angel's back again, and smiled at the groan the spider gave.

"Dirty move Al~" Angel Dust rubbed the tips of the deer's ears a bit faster, getting Alastor to squirm underneath him, "Good to see ya learnin' fast~" The kinky spider wouldn't deny the hard on forming in between his long legs, but it did surprise him that it was coming on so soon. It usually took a lot more "stimulation" to get him hard. It didn't seem to take to much for Alastor though.

"Alastor," the spider asked, his tone a little condescending, "do you have a boner?" The deer's cheeks turned scarlet at the question, giving Angel all the confirmation he needed. Angel decided to take things up a notch and pushed Alastor back onto the bed. A surprised noise escaped Alastor, but was soon replaced with another moan as Angel kissed the curve of his neck. The spider slowly began to grind his crotch against the male's underneath him, drinking up every sweat, throaty moan that kissed his ears.

"Al~" Angel's mind was slowly becoming undone as warmth slowly built up in his nether regions. Alastor's hands rested on the spider's hips as he matched the Angel's rhythm, letting their hips meet every time one of them bucked from the overwhelming pleasure. The room filled with a chorus of moans and soft creaks from the bed beneath them as they got lost in their last dance of the night.

Their lips met in another passionate kiss as they practically drank each other's flavor. The fabric of Angel's shorts was starting to get to tight around his crotch as he began tracing the scars on Alastor's stomach, making his way down to the waist line of Alastor's paints. The spider chortled as his fingers slid under the deer's paints. Had Angel been in his right mind, he might have noticed how Alastor had gone from sounding aroused to frantic and anxious. Angel's fingers had barley grazed the sensitive skin of Alastor's crotch when Alastor let out a high pitched noise and pushed the spider back, his breathing shaky and almost scared.

"Alastor, what the-" Angel stopped his angry remark when he saw Alastor's face. The Radio Demon looked nervous, scared, and shameful all at the same time.

"I'm sorry Angel dear, it's just...well...I don't really know what it was. I just...panicked. I-it all felt ah-amazing, good, but then you did that and I just...p-panicked." Angel sighed and got off of the deer so he sat beside him, but he clutched Alastor's hand in his own.

"Al, it's okay to feel panicky. It's your first time. I mean I was scared shitless when I fucked for the first time. We don't have to keep going if ya don't wanna." Alastor gave Angel Dust an appreciative smile at his understanding.

"Thank you, Angel." They deer let out a relaxed sigh as Angel Dust flopped down on the bed, and then pulled Alastor on top of him.

"There. Have a fluffy tit cuddle ya cute motherfucker." Angel chuckled as Alastor relaxed into the cuddle and nuzzled into his chest.

"You're soft." Alastor remarked, feeling sleepiness begin to settle over him. He could tell Angel was tired too from the sliders yawn.

"Yeah, well...you're not...so scary..." Angel quickly dozed off, his arms secured around Alastor.

"Goodnight Angel Dust." Alastor murmured before he too, fell into sleep's embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my first smut, how'd I do?