Chapter 24

I stood on my toes to try and attach the clips to the banner, but I felt like a T-Rex trying to reach anything with my little stubby arms.

I grunted as I concentrated very hard on trying to complete this simple task when I felt the banner slip from my hands and my feet landing flat on the floor.

Seokjin cheekily winked at me as he easily hung up the banner with his enormous height.

I pouted as his gentle face smiled down on me from above, his grin mockingly teasing me that I couldn't reach the clips.

"I had it covered," I huffed.

He snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

He let out a low hum, "Mm, didn't look like it baby. It looked like my baby mama was struggling and I can't let that happen now can I?"

I frowned, "But I've barely done anything."

He booped my nose, "You my queen have been carrying a human inside of you for seven and a half months and will continue to do so for a little bit longer. I think papa can handle some party decorations."

I smiled up at him, biting my lip as I felt the obvious atmosphere of what would happen next.

He cutely giggled before lowering his lips onto mine. I inhaled sharply, pushing back gently against the force of his weight, our bodies beginning to perfectly align against each other as we did so.

My hands comfortably rested of his chest while his hands got lost in my hair.

I could feel the utter joy emanating from the both of us and the pure love that we felt for one another was so obviously evident.

He smiled into the kiss making it all the more blissful as a shiver ran down my spine.

"Can't believe the universe made me wait this long for you..." he hummed into the kiss.

Feeling a little daring I tilted my head so that his lips would 'accidentally' land on my neck.

"You know...I'm kind of in the mood to see how long you had to wait for me," I smirked.

He cocked an eyebrow, "Oh? What's this? Is someone feeling a bit bold today? Perhaps I should get down to business."

Our lips locked again in a heated fervor. I felt my hormones kick up into overdrive as Seokjin hastily began to move himself downward.

"We've got T-minus two hours till the shower. I think I can work with that," he said, before finishing the blissful mania he started.

Time Skip

I spun around in the mirror, teasingly shooting finger guns at myself in the mirror while Seokjin amusedly watched from behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his chin on the top of my head.

He tenderly rubbed my belly, his face looking pleasantly content.

"You're so stunning," he mumbled into my ear.

I grinned, "Oh yeah? But I bet not as stunning as you?"

He smirked, "It came out of your lips not mine baby."

"Well it's a good thing I spoke the truth," I turned and looked up at him with a bright smile.

He returned the loving gaze, "No you."

I pouted, "No you."

"No you."

"No you."

"No you."