Chapter 16

Long chapter ahead. 6.5k words
_________________________________

I smoothened our my dress for the millionth time in the mirror, making sure I looked perfect.

It was my baby sister's wedding and I was not going to tolerate looking like anything less than perfect.

I rehearsed my speech a million times until the sweet voice of Seokjin pulled me from my practice.

"Yubin~ we should get going if you want to get there early to see her," he called.

I gave one last motherly pat to my unborn daughter before quickly grabbing the gift I had prepared for my sister and heading downstairs to meet up with Seokjin.

And I swear when I saw him, my heart got caught in my throat. I had seen that man in a suit so many times yet it never ceased to amaze me how gorgeous he looked.

He smugly smirked at my reaction, purposely posing so that my heart died.

"If you think this is good looking, just wait till our date," he winked flirtatiously.

I blushed as I averted my gaze towards the ground.

He grinned cutely, "Come on cutie, let's go."

Heart? Never heard of it.

The two of us got in the car and drove off towards the wedding venue.

Because I was Eunbi's sister, I had to get there a little bit early to meet her in the dressing room and hang out with her. Knowing her, she'd probably be freaking out so it was up to big sister Yubin to calm her down.

I was happy for her though. Chanhyuk was a really good guy. Eunbi was always burdened as the younger sister to follow in my footsteps. I made a lot of sacrifices for her and the family so I think she felt a lot of pressure from that. But when she was with Chanhyuk, she was so much brighter. I wanted to have that with someone.

"Seokjin, you remember the rules right?"

He sighed, "Unfortunately. Keep the mask, hat, and glasses on, and sit towards the edge of the front row so no one sees me. And try not to talk."

I frowned. I didn't want to force him to hide, but my sister's guest list was rather large. Many of which were her twenty-five year old friends who would get way too excited if they found out his identity.

For the sake of keeping the wedding focused on her, Seokjin had to keep a low profile.

Seokjin placed a comforting hand in my lap, gently drawing small circles on my exposed thigh.

It was terrifying how much of an effect this man had on me. Just a simple touch from him and I was entranced by his spell.

We finally arrived at the gorgeous venue after some time and got out of the car.

Seokjin was already covered up, so no one would recognize him.

Some of the guests had already arrived and were waiting anxiously for the moment, but I knew my job was somewhere else.

I took a second to breathe in the fresh scent of the lovely scenery. The theme was very floral-esque as the pair's birth flowers lined up the walkway and the arch at the very center.

It was ethereally and aesthetically stunning.

"Okay, you wait here. I'm gonna go meet up with Eunbi and my parents. I'll be back once it starts," I told Seokjin who obediently sat off to the side.

I gave him one last smile before heading off to find my sister.

I met up with her best friend who was motioning me over.