1 Million {Special Chapter}

The events of this chapter take place before anything that happened in book 2. She's still pregnant with the second baby.

And also, just a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart. I never ever thought I'd make it past 1k reads. I used to be ecstatic for even 20 reads. But now there's 1 million. If there was a grand gesture I could do to show my love for all of you I would. But just know that I'm so so so grateful ❤️❤️❤️
_________________________________

Yubin POV

"Mommy...is one million a super big number?" Suyeon asked curiously, holding up her little fingers as if she could count it.

Yubin smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her daughter's ear, "It is, Suyeonnie! It's so big you can't even count it on your fingers!"

"Do you have one million babies in your tummy?" She asked innocently.

Yubin choked, "No honey. Just one Yujin."

"Oh."

Seokjin smiled, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear, "Alright you silly goose, come on now, tell the people what we practiced."

"Why do I have to tell them?" She pouted.

He booped her nose, "Because we want to show all our lovely readers and friends how extremely grateful we are for them. And you're like super cute so they'll love it even more."

"Mm okay! But only because I get extra yummy food after, right?" She bargained, an evil look of a menace as she cornered us.

"Yes yes princess of course. Daddy will cook for you too!" Seokjin nervously chuckled.

"Okay then!" Suyeon grinned. "Hello readers! This is Suyeonnie with mommy, daddy, and Yujinnie. Thanks for reading our story from author lady. We have loved each and every one of you and will continue to do so. And mommy and daddy like you all very much. You all are very nice! We will never forget you and your super kindness. Author and us love you very much. MWAH!"

Seokjin and I joined her on either side, waving happily as we held her.

"Thank you all so much. You've all been so kind to hear our story and we won't ever forget that love you showed us. From the bottom of our hearts we are truly grateful," I said.

"Yes! There aren't enough words or expressions to show our gratitude and appreciation but it is there nonetheless. We hope you all accept our sentiment and we only want the best for you here on out!" Seokjin added.

"No matter what good ol' Didi does with her ever growing life, she will always find this place special. She has made a promise that she will do her best to keep and will continue improving for you all and for her. She hopes that her stories are a place of escape and kindness. And a place where everyone feels loved and accepted!"

"So with that, we bid you our true final farewell. Thank you for one million and know that each of you are a million in our hearts!"

The End.