Chapter 3

Seokjin POV

The car pulled up in front of my mansion as it had everyday. Routines were probably my favorite things in the world. They left zero room for error and always remained uniform so no one ever got confused or wrapped up in something they shouldn't be in.

The driver opened the door for me and stood off to the side as I got out of the car.

I did a little spin and caught a glance of myself in the reflection of the glossy black car.

I smirked, "Mister Son."

"Yes sir!"

"Aren't I handsome? Like I just look at myself and wonder how my genes were just the cream of the crop. Smart, handsome, rich, I've got it all. If I could marry myself, I would."

"Ah of course. Sir, you are the most attractive male I know. Men should strive to be as perfectly handsome as you."

I nodded, striking a pose, "You only speak the truth my friend. You can take the rest of the day off."

He bowed, "Thank you CEO Kim."

I gathered all my stuff and trudged into my lavish mansion. It would be wrong to deny that I was rich. My success was my second greatest pride, after my face of course.

I dropped off all my work at my desk in my study before heading in for a shower to wash away all the hard work of the business world.

With a towel loosely wrapped around my waist, I marveled at my body, continuously complimenting myself for having such a spectacular physique.

I was so immersed in myself that I almost didn't notice my phone ringing. I frowned at the unfamiliar number. Anyone who called me was always in my contacts. Even if it was a potential partner or investor, I always got their details before hand.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Oh crap he answered. Eunbi what do I do?!"

I scoffed. Yet another teenager trying to play a prank. I could and was willing to ruin them in a second for being such immature fools.

"Oh my god Yubin don't be so submissive. Talk to him god."

I frowned, "Listen lady, it sounds like you think we have a relationship. We don't. It's always casual. You should've known that before we started. I don't do women. I don't even remember you so I advise that you hang up this call before you get in trouble."

"Actually, I'm not who you think I am. Sir, my name is Kwon Yubin. I respect you and your work very much and I think you're deserving of the top title for everything."

I smirked, "Well that's obvious. I'm perfect at everything. But if you're some fan, I'm going to have to ask you to hang up and get in contact with my legal team. Now, if you'll excuse me, I don't have time for you so I'll go do anything else."

"Wait—sir. Please, hear me out. We need to meet up. In person. It would probably be in your best interest to hear me out."

I gritted my teeth. This little girl was getting on my nerves.

"Stop playing games. If it's important, you can tell me over call," I huffed angrily.

My patience was wearing thin, and you didn't want to be on the wrong end of the stick when I got angry.

"CEO Kim, this is something that must be discussed in person. I'm requesting one meet up. Then you can decided whether or not you want to accept my business proposal."

I perked up, "So this is a business offer?"

"Precisely."

"Well why didn't you say so? See you tomorrow at twelve p.m. sharp. Don't keep me waiting Miss Kwon. I look forward to our meeting."