Chapter 24: Doctor

|your pov|

Charlie introduced Vaggie to her parents and Vaggie looked nervous. Lucifer and Lilith hugged Vaggie thanking her for taking care of Charlie. Vaggie blushed when they did this as she told them they are welcome and anything for Charlie. Angel walked in and gasped when he saw Charlie's parents.

"Uh oh," Angel said stepping back, "I'm in deep shit."

     Al smiled and glanced black at Angel knowing Angel was going to end up getting talked to about his behaviour during Charlie's interview. Lilith talked to Angel but was calm and nice the whole time. Angel said he can't promise he won't do anything sinful but he would at least try for the queen of Hell. Lucifer didn't talk to Angel as much besides introducing himself.

     Soon enough there was sounds of people shouting and flashing lights. "Oh dear, darling, I believe the press and news reporters have found out we're here." Lilith said.

"Oh my, well I guess we better be going then." Lucifer said but stopped to hand me a card with his and Lilith's number on it. "Do call incase you are in need of help or assistance child. Also don't worry about any other demons attacking you, I'll let the public know not to harm you. Just don't walk around alone and you should be fine."

     With that, Lucifer and Lilith put on sunglasses and left. I was still shocked but Al supposedly went back into the kitchen to grab more fruit. Al ruffled my hair as I looked up at him since he pulled me out of my thoughts. He had a bowl of fruit in his hands as he held a piece of fruit out to me. I smiled and accepted the fruit as we just stood there eating in silence.

"I would have never expected to meet Lucifer or Lilith in my time of living or death."

     Al laughed as he said Lucifer and him both already knew each other. I gave him a confused look as he explained they know each other but also respect one another. He added that many other Overlords have the same relations as he does with Lucifer but most back off not wanting to get involved in any trouble.

"Yet you had the audacity the make fun of his height?"

"Yup!"

"You know this could have been the day you died again right?"

"Yup!" Alastor repeated still holding his smile.

     Hours passed by as the doctor Lucifer said he would personally assign me showed up. The doctor was almost as tall as Al. The doctor introduced himself as Dr. Skulls. Charlie said the Dr. Skulls could accompany and do his work in my room if I didn't mind. I nodded my head as I led him to my room. There, he set down his bag and set up some of his equipment. Afterwards, Dr. Skulls gestured for me to sit down on a little stool he set up. He put on gloves and a mask as he carefully wrapped up my wings. He didn't touch them for some strange reason but used a tool to hold onto them. This confused me but I ignored it. Dr. Skulls then treated some of my wounds as he prescribed me some medicine and bandages. He proceeded to tell me when to re-wrap up my wings and when to take my medicine. He said I was probably going to ask for a friend to help wrap up my wings when I needed it. Otherwise, he said I should be good. I thanked him as he left. I looked over to see Al leaning on the doorframe. I smiled as I saw him.

"What are you doing here Al?"

"Just came to check up on you, sorry I have trust issues with other demons."

     I smiled and shook my head as I told him it's fine.