Chapter 6: RUN

|your pov|

About a week passed since I met Al and I have loved everyone single day of it. We grew even closer than before as I ended up catching feelings for him. Tonight I had to work at a bar in New Orleans. It was a bar I worked at every now and then. I even had extra clothes there for emergencies.
      However, when I arrived at the bar, my boss was there. He said that I had to where this costume and dance "specially" again. This was the only job I had. He threatened me if I did otherwise. I obeyed as I went to go change. The costume was a short dress. My back was almost entirely exposed if it wasn't for the two straps meeting as one.

     I felt ashamed wearing the dress but I had to do what I had to do

I felt ashamed wearing the dress but I had to do what I had to do. There were only few times I had to do this. Mostly because my boss would get payed a lot more as I also got paid more. I only hoped Al wouldn't show up by surprise like he sometimes did. I didn't want  him to see me dancing like so nor wearing such revealing clothes.
      I breathed in as I went up on stage. The same creepy man was there as he had a perverted look on his face. The look sent chills down my back as the music started. The song lets misbehave came on. I started swinging my hips from side to side as my arms were above my head. I shimmied and propped my foot up on a stool set up on stage. I slowly moved my hand up my leg as I reached the top part of my stockings. I pulled it higher up my thigh as people whistled. I moved my hands up my hair as I closed my eyes. I was taught how to look sexy as well as dance sexy when I got my job many years ago. I never liked it but I needed the money.
      I finished my dance as I did a turn. The bottom of my dress went up a little as men in the audience whistled more. I mentally rolled my eyes as I sexily removed the glove off of my hand. I lightly bit down on the loose part on my middle finger as I slowly pulled the glove off. I blew a kiss out to the crowd as I walked off stage. I made sure I moved my hips more side by side while walking off stage. I got off of stage as I sighed.
      I walked into the hallway as I bumped into the same sketchy man. He whispered in my ear that I was sexy and he loved the way I danced. I put my head down low and nervously moved past him. I sighed as I went to go get a drink. The bartender served me a cup of juice. Someone said I dropped an earring as I bent down to search for it. I couldn't find it as I got back up. I took a sip of my juice as it tasted a bit weird. I pushed the thought aside as I walked out of the bar. It started raining as I was walking. I noticed a few men following me. I immediately had a bad feeling as I tried walking a bit faster.
      Rain came pouring down as thunder roamed the sky. Lightning illuminated the silhouettes behind me. I turned around as lightning flashed again. They were catching up with me. I was running as fast as my legs could carry me. I turned a corner as I bumped into someone. 'Alastor?' He saw the group of people chasing me as he grabbed my wrist and started running with me.
      I was soaking wet as was Alastor. He took another turn as there was a small alleyway. He pulled me towards him as we saw the group of people run past us a few seconds after. I was breathing heavily as I closed my eyes leaning my head against Alastor's chest. I was trying to calm down my breathing. Alastor looked down at me worried as his hands were clutching the sides of my arms. I looked up at him as water trickled down off of his hair. He peeked his head out of the alleyway as he gently pulled me out of the small space. I started feeling dizzy.
      We continued running until I had a hand go around my mouth. Someone pulled me back and dragged me into another alley. However, it was only one person. I turned around as I was pinned to the wall. 'Detective Jason?' I was about to say something until his lips crashed against mine forcefully.
      He took out a small bottle as he drank something from it. He forced the bottle to my lips as it went into my mouth. It dripped down the sides of my mouth as I refused to swallow. It burned the back of my throat and he eventually forced me to swallow. 'Alcohol.' I panicked as I was about to scream.
      My screams were muffled as he covered my mouth. I tried pushing him off of me but he was too strong. I saw the other group of men as they were holding Al with his arms behind his back.

<WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ATTEMPTED RAPE MENTIONED NOW!>

He pulled the straps down on my flapper dress as he started groping me. I felt a bulge on my leg as I realized this man was hard. My head felt dizzy as I knew I was becoming drunk from the alcohol. I tried fighting but couldn't.

"Your body seems to be enjoying this. Don't tell me you didn't want this from the way you were performing tonight. I have seen you dancing for a while now. I have imagined doing you over and over again. Now I will finally get to make that a reality."

A tear escaped my eye as my face was flushed. Al screamed for him to let me go. The man looked at Al and smirked. He pinned me to the ground as he licked my breasts. He fondled my breasts as his hand moved down my stomach. He stared at Al while doing so as I saw Al struggling with the men holding him. I tried once more to push him off but couldn't. He moved my underwear. I tried pushing him off again but he got mad.
      He roughly shoved two fingers inside me as I gasped and moaned. Al turned his head and closed his eyes. The group held Al by his chin, forcing him to watch. Jason kept thrusting along with taking one of my breasts into his mouth. He swirled his tongue and thrusted his fingers faster as he took them out of a second. He licked his fingers as he positioned his mouth near my entrance. I was about to kick him off until he shoved his tongue inside me. I arched my back and covered my mouth to conceal my moans.

"Let me hear your voice! Let everyone know the pleasure you are feeling!" He said that last part while smirking at Al again.

I cried out loud as he thrusted his tongue back in. My fingers went and tangled with his hair as I had an orgasm. I was panting as I slapped the man. I managed to kick him off as I barely got myself up. I tried running to Al but got slammed against the wall. Jason looked mad as he held me against the wall by having a hand around my throat. He held my arms above my head as he forced my mouth open. He poured more alcohol into my mouth as some dripped down my chin and then past my neck. He forced me to swallow the alcohol again as he then kissed me. He licked my lower lip wanting entry. I refused but he grabbed my breasts. I gasped as he slipped his tongue in. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth as he pulled back. He went down to my neck and licked the alcohol that seeped from my mouth previously.

"Ah- please," I said while gasping, "S-stop."

He went right down to the top of my breast as he sucked on it. It hurt as I gasped again. My legs gave out as he forced me on my knees. He unzipped his pants as he told me to suck his manhood. The alcohol got to me as I grabbed his hard member. I licked the tip as Jason grunted. He grabbed my hair as he thrusted himself inside my mouth. I felt like I couldn't breathe as tears escaped my eyes. He thrusts became sloppy as he came into my mouth. I spit it out as I gasped for air. He pulled me back up as he held on of my legs up to his waist. He licked his fingers as he forced in one finger. I felt like I was going crazy as I grabbed his shoulders. I leaned my head on his chest as he slipped in another. I moaned as he told me to scream his name. I refused but he removed his fingers. I thought he was finally done tormenting me but I was wrong. He suddenly shoved three fingers inside me as I screamed his name. He licked my ear as I looked at Al. Al was struggling as the men had trouble holding him. My face was very red as I closed my eyes. Jason did a final thrust with his fingers as I orgasmed again. I moaned loudly while clutching his shirt as he removed his fingers. He positioned his member at my entrance as he was about to shove himself inside me.

<End of sexual assault and attempted rape>

However, the Detective was violently pulled off of me. I quickly slid down the wall, panting as I realized Al knocked the rest of the men out. Al and the Detective were fighting. Al grabbed the Detective by the collar of his shirt as he slammed him against the wall. The Detective groaned in pain as Al swung a punch at him. The Detective passed out as Al ran to me.

I looked up at Al with my face still flushed from the alcohol.

|Alastor's pov|

I ran to you as you looked up at me. Your face was deeply flushed still from the alcohol.
      Your dress was pulled halfway down, exposing your bare chest along with the bottom of your dress pulled up to your stomach. My face went a deep red once I looked upon you at a close range. I quickly took off my coat as I wrapped it around you. You started silently sobbing as I frowned.