Chapter 17: Heaven and Hell

|your pov|

     I closed my eyes.

"Take my hand child."

     I opened my eyed to see a bright light. It was an Angel.

"Who-who are you?"

"My name is Azrael. I'm the angel of death. I take the souls from dead bodies and help them to Heaven."

I smiled. "So God is real as well as Heaven and Angels?"

"Yes child. It is all very well real. Now take my hand."

     I took Azrael's hand as I looked around me. I was still in the bar as I saw Al crying while clutching my body. I frowned and reached out to him but Azrael caught my hand before I could.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Azrael said.

     I was confused but nodded my head. I turned to Azrael and he spread out his wings. He flew up as I clutched into him. 'I know he won't drop me but I'm not used to heights.'
Azrael held me tight as he flew through a cloud. My bloodied clothes disappeared as I tried covering myself. My face was deep red as Azrael looked at me confused. I stuttered that my clothes are gone as he just ignored me.
He set me down on a different cloud as he enchanted something in a foreign language. Giant golden gates opened as another angel was there. They flew and guided me through the gates. I waved Azrael bye as he bowed at me before flying away.

"Hello, my name is Uriel. I protect the gates of Heaven."

I told Uriel hello as another angel led me to a room. They snapped their fingers as new clothes appeared on me.

     I looked in the mirror that magically appeared as I looked at myself in awe

     I looked in the mirror that magically appeared as I looked at myself in awe. I realized my ears were pointed at the ends and I had horns that curved back. I also had a halo above my head. I looked the same I did before. I thanked the other angel as Uriel told me the rules of Heaven and my duties I have to fulfill. I asked if I was allowed to go down to Earth to check on my loved ones. He said I wasn't but I could watch over them. I nodded my head as Uriel explained how I was to attend a school for new angels.
I walked into the school as I met other angels. A tale male angel with blonde hair and green eyes greeted me. He proceeded to teach us how to use our angelic power also known as white magic. I didn't think I would be back in a school once I was dead but here I am. Many other angels were taller than me but I shrugged it off.
After a decade, I mastered my white magic and I was fluent in Enochian. I read the Book of Enoch as well as I learned how to fly. I was also taught about exterminations in Hell every year. I wasn't allowed to take part until I became stronger. Michael trained all the angels for exterminations. He helped me become stronger as we became friends.

<meanwhile in Hell>

|Alastor's pov|

I fell as I woke up to a blood red sky. There were screams and chaotic noises all around. I smirked as I loved the sound and screeches of people. I made a mirror appear as I took in my appearance. I was a foot taller than when I was alive. 'I was 6 foot so I'm 7 feet tall now.' My hair was red but became darker towards the end. I had antlers as well as ears. 'I'm a deer?' I smiled as my teeth were sharp and yellow. I laughed bad I felt the power of my strength flow around me. A few demons thought they could fight me but I quickly beat them in a matter of seconds.
Decades went on as I fought against and toppled Overlords overnight. I broadcasted my name and power all through Hell as I showed every demon my power. I wanted to be feared and to be known to not mess with. Many demons put up signs that said "Beware of the Radio Demon!" I chuckled as the demons of Hell decided to call me the Radio Demon. 'A bit lazy name but oh well.' I shrugged it off as I went to fight other overlords.
I learned of exterminations as I stayed inside most of the time. I killed some angels but I would try to avoid them.
I found Husk and Mimzy here decades later. Mimzy had been here of course longer than me. Another demon entered Hell as they went by the name of Vox. They quickly became and overlord. We met but immediately hated each other. Vox loved the new technology as I hated anything after the time I died. He bragged about having wonderful food from "McDonalds."

"What the hell is a McDonalds?"

Vox laughed as he walked away. Later, the electricity went out all throughout Hell as I chuckled to myself. 'Someone's angry.'