A/N: PLEASE READ

<A/N>
PLEASE READ!!!

     I haven't been able to update or really reply to comments that much as I've come to realise that I'm too busy with work to really feel motivated to continue this story. Before you cry and sob and say nooooo, I have partially good news, however you decide to take it. I have a friend that knows my storyline and almost what I exactly wanted for this story. She's actually the the one I went to and asked help for as I wasn't entirely confident on starting this story firstly. I had read her writing beforehand and fell in love with how she describes things as she accepted to help me. She walked me through how to describe things during scenes and etc which led to us becoming friends.
     We had our disagreements when I decided what I would do for the story as she didn't think writing any inappropriate scenes would be too appealing to the readers since Alastor is asexual (my friend is an asexual herself.) She knows I'm doing this as she's already been informed as she said she will try to copy my writing style format as we made a deal she wouldn't touch any of my previous chapters, even if it's for spelling errors as mistakes as She proof-reads her own story every now and then along with she will only be able to write and publish new chapters (and reply to comments if she chooses to do so.)
     Basically, I'm handing my account over to her so she can continue writing and hopefully finish this story.
     I've already mentioned my friend beforehand in earlier chapters but to mention her again, I'd be proud to say that it's emiliavs ! Her name is Emilia but she mostly prefers to go by Millie. She may change her username in the future but if you ever want to know her account if so ever happens, look up the book "Tortured Souls" and the o's in the title should have like a slash through them. That's her book and the description should say things about Loki and etc.
     To know a little bit about her so you are all familiar and not automatically specifically is that she is in multiple fandoms, she's very kind, considerate, and thoughtful.
     Maybe one day I'll return to writing but with everything going on in my life, I can't do this right now. I will say Emilia doesn't update frequently but she does when she cans. She deals with many things as if you've read her story she's written, you would know to be easy and patient for her updates. But I will say even with that, with how frequent I update, she updates twice as fast as I would ever, considering I'd update once and maybe not for over two, three, maybe even four months.
     She tries to update every two weeks but with having two stories to keep up with, just be patient with her. The next chapter starting here on out will be her writing as you will notice a big change in descriptions and grammar as she doesn't like grammatical errors. (Her writing is like English writing not American writing so she will write things like favour instead of favor and realise instead of realized)
     Anyways sorry for the rant but love you all and thank you all for your comments and support and I wish the very best out of all of you!

(The release of this chapter is on July 26, 2021 so if I comment reply or update from here on out, it's Emilia not me. I will make a big announcement if I do come back along with the date I come back so just take that in mind!)