Forty Two

When i got home i was coughing alot and my stomach really hurt.

"Vernon!!" I shouted.

"Y/n are you alright?! You seem really ill."

"Yeah i'm fine it will pass."

"If you say so.. don't go to school for a few days okay?"

"Thanks Vernon. I would hug you but i don't want to pass on anything." I gave a shy smile.

I felt my phone vibrate and i quickly looked at the screen and my heart went funny.

I feel terrible. I need you to come and cuddle me.

Jisung finally answered me.

"Vernon, i will see you in a bit i'm going to lay down."

He nodded as i walked back into my room.

Okay so i need to talk to Lisa. But not over phone i want to do it in person.

Time skip a week and a bit⏩⏩

Kai hadn't bothered me much when i was ill, he just brought me my food when i wanted it which i guess was nice of him.
Jisung rang me alot when Kai was out and we talked about how much we missed each other.

Today i was going back to school again and i was still not feeling 100% but i had to go in at some point.
Kai knocked on my door this time and i smiled to myself as if i had just achieved something.

He also waited until i said
"Yeah come in."

He was smiling and he held up my bag.

"You all ready?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

We walked to school and it was a warm day for once which i had missed so much.
"So are you feeling better?" He asked me when we were with his friends.

"Can you not act nice to me in public, just be how you usually are."

Kai then started laughing.
"Shes funny isn't she."

"Y/n what was wrong with you?" I looked at Baekhyun

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Y/n what was wrong with you?"
I looked at Baekhyun

"Oh just had a stomach ache and a cough."

"Thats horrible, glad your better."

Kai's friends seemed like really nice people, i don't know where his behaviour was coming from. Maybe it was his lack of parents.

I just remembered something

"I need the toilet, i will see you guys next lesson."

I saw Kai wanting to stop me but i made sure purposely to ask in front of his friends so he wouldn't be able to stop me.

I had texted Lisa this morning to meet me in the toilet at break and i had almost forgotten about it.

I saw her waiting outside and i quickly dragged her in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I saw her waiting outside and i quickly dragged her in.

"Thank you so much for coming. I need your help."

"Yeah what is it?"

And thats when i explained everything, from beginning to end and by the end of it her mouth was just open with shock.

"You dated your stepbrother!?"

"Well.. still am technically."

"Kai is forcing me to be with him."

"I say don't listen to Kai, whatever he has over you, he probably just wants to scare you."

"It seemed genuine though he gave me such a scary look. He even told me he was obsessed with me."

She just looked at me and she seemed to be thinking.

"Do you love Jisung still?"

I nodded and i was about to say something when I suddenly felt ill again.

I rushed to the toilet and i started to throw up.

"Y/n! Y/n! You alright?!"

"I've been feeling like this for a while now."

"Wait when was your last period?" She asked me seriously.

Actually now i thought about it, i was meant to be on a week and a half ago.

"Errrrm, a bit a go."

"Did you and Jisung ever... do it?"

My eyes widened and i started to cough again.

"Shoot.."

I took my bag off my shoulders and took out the pregnancy test i bought a while back.

"How does this thing work?"

She explained to me and she looked worried.

"If you are pregnant, this is something terrible. Your mom and his dad are married!!"

I sighed.

Haha

Surely this will be fine.
I went into the toilet and i did everything Lisa told me to do.

I waited a bit and came out the toilet giving the thing to Lisa
I was too scared.

"Y/n...."

"What is it."

"I think your pregnant with your step brothers baby."