One

So today is the day, my dad's funeral

So today is the day, my dad's funeral. As I looked up at the brown coffin in front of me, I felt hot tears fall down my face. He died too soon, why did he have to leave me? My mom was never there for me when I was younger, she left us when I was 4. I am 16 now, so I haven't seen her in 12 years. Not that I could remember her anyways. She liked her new husband better, maybe it was all the money he had. I am not an only child. I have a brother, but he is older, which makes it worse. He is 20 and I haven't seen him in years, he moved in with some of his mates in north America. His name is Vernon. People said I looked like him, I kind of saw it, but then it's been a while since I have saw him. I hope one day I can see him again. I loved my dad so much, but now he was gone. I can't believe my brother didn't even come to dad's funeral.

I felt someone squeeze my hand. I looked to my left and saw Lisa, my best friend.
"Thanks." I whispered.

Time skip

I was now sitting in an office with a lady who was a stranger to me

I was now sitting in an office with a lady who was a stranger to me. I wasn't going to talk to anyone, I was so distraught with everything that had happened.

"Please sign here."

She got out an expensive pen and signed her name.
"Thank you mamn and thank you for coming across here. Your plane tickets are booked for tonight for you."

I had to go move in with my mom and her "family" she didn't live in America like us, so I had to move to Korea and make new friends. I didn't want to leave my friends that I had here. My two closest friends were Jae and Lisa, but I had their numbers so hopefully I could stay in contact. My mom is Korean, but my dad was American, so I am half Korean. Many people said I looked more American though, but I did have the typical Korean looking eyes.

"Come on then." My mom said to me as she walked out the door.

"Please help me dad." I said under my breath.

Time Skip