Eighteen

Jisung had gone to school already and i was now laying in bed telling myself to get up but still not moving.
I checked my phone and i then realised the time.
My eyes widened and I quickly threw my covers off and raced to the bathroom. All my stuff was scattered around and i grabbed what i could to make myself look less tired.
When i got changed into my uniform i sped off to try and catch the bus.
"Have a good day sis" Vernon had just texted me. I smiled at my phone,
"You too."
I shut my phone off and headed off to school. I was so late.

The teacher stared me down when i walked into the class.
"Ms.Y/n why are you late?"

"My alarm..?"

"Detention, now go sit down at an empty seat." Why did miss have to give me a detention, i had work later as well, hopefully Wonwoo will let me have an acception.
I looked around me and looked at all the blank faces staring at me. I looked at the back and saw a grinning Jisung looking right at me. He had an empty seat next to him.

"Come on, don't take all day."

I walked to the back of the classroom and placed all my bags down next to my chair. He pulled his chair more into the desk and he pulled my chair right up against his.

I saw Wonwoo smiling at me again, he must be in a better mood now. I gave him a small smile back.
"I thought you wasn't going to come." Jisung whispered to me.

I shook my head at him.
"Here i am."

"Yes you are." He said while patting my thigh.
I just shuffled back over away from him.

Hyunjin also walked in the classroom.

"Not another one

"Not another one." The teacher sighed
"Hyunjin why are you late?"

"Late bus?" He said.

"Late bus came ages ago, detention." She shouted.
He gave an agry sigh.
"Just sit down anywhere and be quick about it, my lesson has already been disturbed enough."
He started walking to the back making firm eye contact with me, then sitting right in front of me, next to Erica. Jisung broke up with her didn't he.
I looked at Jisungs face but he really didn't seem to be bothered.
He must really not like her. I smiled to myself, he must of meant what he said the other day. Damn, i really did like my step brother didn't i. It was only just sinking in how bad this is. What were we meant to tell our parents? Just not tell them?..

"Can you meet me at lunch?" He whispered.

"Where?"

"Go roof.",

"Okay, yeah i can do that."

"Y/n! Hey girl."

I looked at Emily as she ran down the corridor to me as i was putting something in my locker.

"Oh hi Em."

"I'm going out to the cinema later with some others, did you want to come with?"

"Yeah sure."
Maybe i should just ask to have the whole day off work today.