Ten

I was waiting by the door at 5:58, i don't think i could of been any better timed. Wonwoo should be here any minute. I was going all out with my outfit and was wearing something pretty. Just simple enough for a small party. I see Jisung making his way down the stairs in a suit.

I panicked when i saw him coming

I panicked when i saw him coming. He must be going to the party as well. Why did he have to be leaving at the same time as me. Also, I was starting to panic I didn't dress up enough.
I quickly turned round to face the door. Please hurry up Wonwoo.

"Y/n? Your going to the party too?" He asked me sounding surprised.

I slowly turned around to face him.

Jisung's pov:
Oh damn. My sister was cute. I just realised what i had just said in my head. God, I can't be thinking like this. She was waiting by the door, maybe she needed a lift to the party. She really pulled off them kind of clothes.

"Yeah." Her little voice said.

"Do you need a lift?"

"Actu-"
She got cut off by the doorbell ringing out.

She turned and opened it, revealing the guy i wished it wasn't.
Jeon Wonwoo. With his usual smirk lying across his face. He better not touch her or anything, i could see him doing that.

 He better not touch her or anything, i could see him doing that

"Sorry Jisung, Wonwoo is here to take me to the party. Maybe i will see you there." She said.

It made me so angry to see her leave with that boy. I don't see him as a guy. He has never acted like one to me. He doesn't deserve her, no one does.

I shook my head and started to question myself though. Why was i getting angry about this?
Its only my Step-sister. Maybe i am starting to get protective of her.

I grabbed my keys and got into my car.
When i turned up at Erica's house i saw her waiting outside for me. She was in a short little dress with her brown curls flowing either side of her.
She looked alright i guess. My sister still wins on best looking. Erica thought that the more skin she showed the more i would be attracted to her. I was quite disapointed when she got into the car, she looked too.. fake. I couldn't see any skin underneath all the makeup.