Seventeen

I was staring at the teachers desk in front of me while playing with my hair.
"Y/n!"

I jumped at the loud noise.
"E.er yes miss?"

"The answer to the question i asked you, if you don't mind?"
My face stared blankly at the board then back to her face.
"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know, i have just been explaining it for the past half an hour."

Wait half an hour had already past? Why was this lesson going super quick.
She sighed.
"Focas now and i will explain it one last time, now listen!"

I rolled my eyes and rested my chin on my hand, looking at the board.

"Y/n! Did you fall asleep or something?" Jackson asked me when i walked out the classroom.

"No, i was just daydreaming

"No, i was just daydreaming."

"Ooo About who?" He joked with me.

"No-one."

I smiled at him while i started walking out the corridor. It was now the end of the school day and i was hungry.

I noticed Hyunjin in the corridor. My eyes looked up and met his eyes. He suddenly looked back down with a angry frown on his face.

I must of hurt him really bad

I must of hurt him really bad. At the end of the day, it was his own fault.

I arrived at the cafe and dumped all my stuff down in the back room. I placed an apron around my neck and tied it at the back.

Now for work..
I was too hungry so i asked Chan if he had any spare food.

"Here." He gave me a plate of food, he had said he had cooked but wasn't happy with.

"Thanks Chan." I had a big smile on my face and ate the entire contents of the plate.

Wonwoo walked through the door and looked at me.
"Hi."

I looked at him, he was speaking to me now?