Nine

Wonwoo looked handsome

Wonwoo looked handsome... I invited him in, and smiled brightly at him. He placed all his school stuff on the table next to the tv.
"I actually am in love with that jacket." I said to him.
He laughed and started posing with it.
I laughed at him and through a pillow at him.

I went to grab some drinks from the kitchen.

"Here is the drinks!" I said as i handed him a coke.

"Cheers."

"So, what did you want to watch?" I asked him as i smiled again. I was quite excited myself.

"Whatever, i don't mind." He said.
I laughed, it was going to take us all evening to pick a film.

In the end we were both sitting on the couch and ended up watching Gaurdians of the Galaxy.
He made me laugh at some bits of the film. Wonwoo was actually quite funny.

His smile was adorable

His smile was adorable. Wonwoo was actually a decent looking guy, and he had a nice personallity. I smiled to myself for a bit.
The film was going on for quite a while and it still hadn't finished.

I opened my eyes, and i was shocked to realise i had fell asleep. I realised that i had woken up because Jisung had just put the lights on was now walking towards us.
The film hadn't even finished yet.

"What's going on here?" He asked us

"Movie night, now can you leave." I asked him sharply.
He was about to ruin our time.
"No i'm not leaving. What are you watching?"