Three

I was sitting next to Jackson while trying my best to listen to the teacher. It was hard to get used to lessons being in Korean and not English. I saw Emily turning her head while talking to this guy when the teacher wasn't paying attention. The guy looked Korean, maybe her friend, or boyfriend maybe.

"So Jooheon, you think you can talk in my lesson,"

"Sorry miss." He seemed genuine, and nice. At least he didn't ignore her.

"Wait after class," the teacher called out. I noticed Emily do a sorry face to him. She had got him into trouble.

The bell soon rang out, it was now second period. I checked my schedule and saw that I had Maths.

What a great day.

"Emily!" I called out. She stopped and turned to me.

"Do you have maths?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but I think I am in a different set to you."

"What do you mean."

"Basically, I am quite dumb, so you are probably in one of the higher groups. I am in the lowest set."

"Oh, okay, can you show me where my class is?"

"Sure, pass your schedule." I gave her my schedule and she was about to leave when she caught her eye on something.

"Jooheon!" She shouted.

The guy from earlier walked over and gave an adorable smile

The guy from earlier walked over and gave an adorable smile. He had dimples as well. For some reason, every male I had seen in this school was super attractive, Was it just me?

"I am so sorry, what did she say to you?"
Emily asked him.

"Nothing much really, just lectured me on rudeness. But don't worry."

She sighed in relief and smiled.
"Oh, this is the new girl, Y/n" she said introducing me to him.

"Hello, I'm Jooheon, as you probably know already." He smiled again.

"I think Jooheon is in your maths group. He can walk you as mine is in the other direction. Here is your schedule back."

"Ah okay, thanks Emily."

She walked off in the opposite direction.