Two

His presence was so intimidating, but he was beautiful

His presence was so intimidating, but he was beautiful. Forget about what I said about him being ugly, I am guessing this is my stepbrother anyway. His eyes were a dark brown and his hair was so soft looking. He even had a good sense of fashion. Was this how all people looked in Korea?

"Are you mute or something?"
He spoke out again.
I stopped admiring his features and snapped back to reality.
"Erm, sorry, yes I am your step-sister."

"Aish, what a pain. Don't get in my way okay, and only talk to me when its important. This is going to be a hard time of my life." He said as he sighed really loudly.
What a jerk. Yeah, he has the looks, but his personality really needs sorting out. Or maybe it's just a bad first impression. I seem to think not though.
He turned back around shutting my door quite loudly while walking away.
I agreed with him though,
"Yes, this is going to be hard." I said aloud while unpacking.

Time Skip

Don't you just love a family dinner, with people who aren't really your family. They are just strangers to me. I don't want to seem like a rude person, but it's hard for me to cope in this house. It's so much pressure, I don't want to eat the wrong way or break anything or talk the wrong way. My Korean was alright, I learnt it with my brother when I was little, it wasn't perfect though.

I was alone in this house. Not one person here wanted me to be here or cared about my wellbeing. This is when I need my dad and my brother. Even just one of my friends.

I was sitting next to Jisung, which I found out was his name. I must call him "Oppa" though because apparently it is polite?
Other people call him Han though out of respect. No way was I calling him oppa. That was just cringey.
My parents were opposite us, but no one was talking. I got a feeling that my stepdad didn't like me. He kept giving me annoyed looks, so did my mom. I felt trapped.
I finished my dinner and excused myself. I was so exhausted and stressed I wanted to sleep. It was my first day of a new school tomorrow. How fun.
Jisung was in the same year as me. I think his dad and my mom think he is a perfect child. They probably think that he is some nice warm-hearted person, but I can see through his petty act.

 They probably think that he is some nice warm-hearted person, but I can see through his petty act