Twenty Two

He was now so close to me i could feel his breath on my face

Now he made his move. He leant in towards my face and tried to kiss me but i just turned my head to the side.
"Why are you avoiding me babe."

"Because i don't love you."

I think i angered him again.

He grabbed my chin and leant in again, he had his eyes closed but i didn't.
While he was trying to kiss me, i slipped one of my arms in his suit pocket. I felt what i think were the keys and i slowly pulled them out his pocket and placed them tightly in my hand.

He leant away from my face and was getting annoyed.
"Why can't you just kiss me back?"

"You already know why Hyunjin."

He looked away for a split second and thats all i needed.
"I think, i am actually the smart one."
With this i harshly pushed him so he fell on the floor and while grabbing the keys, i unlocked the door and made a run for it making sure to shut the doors behind me. I locked them as well, but i would make sure Bambam or someone see's to him.

 I locked them as well, but i would make sure Bambam or someone see's to him

I ran through the corridor and i saw Jisung waiting at the end.
I ran into his arms and held tightly to him. While wrapping my arms around him. Luckily no one else was around when i did that.
"What happened in there?"

"Hyunjin kept trying to kiss me, and i kept telling him i don't love him but he didn't stop. I understand why you are so protective now, i'm sorry."

He shushed me and held me tighter.
"Where is he now?"

I pointed back at the cinema, while holding up keys in his face.

"Wow, good thinking."

He grabbed my keys and he looked so angry.
"He will pay now."

I saw him unlock the cinema doors and he walked through them as i saw him lock them after him again.

What was he going to say to him.

Bambam was behind me now and i just looked at him.
"Are you okay?" He asked me.