77🌃

2 days later

"Jimin hyung?!" Jungkook asked confused when he see Jimin

"Hey Kookie! What happened to Tae? Why is his phone switched off?"

"I tried calling him from Two days.
First he didn't picked and now its switched off. I'm tens-"

"What do you mean by he didn't pick up? Ain't he in your house with you?"

"Woah woah wait what are you
talking about? I haven't seen him for like 3 days or so"

"What do you mean Jimin?" Yeon-hwa came hearing Jimin

"Mom h-hyung don't know where Tae is. He c-came to find him. Where did he g-go"

"Oh my go aunty what happened? Did Tae left? When?"

"I'm calling him again" with this she almost ran to her room

"J-jimin Hyung" Kook fall into Jimin's arm crying

"Calm down Kookie. Please tell me what happened?"

"Hyung my mom fixed my marriage with Chanyeol Hyung" Jungkook whimpered

"What?!"

"and- and then Tae left the house saying he will be at yours but-"

"Oh my god.. How did- shit where did you go Tae?"

"He was hurt a lot. I don't know where's he and what's he doing now.. Hi-his heart isn't at good condition"

"Don't cry Kookie. He is okay. He have to be okay. I'll find him" Jimin told Kook not to cry but he was also crying.

They left to find Tae. They called all their hyungs and all of them tried but No. There's no Taehyung. His phone is switched off and he's no where to be found.

They searched for two days but still there's no luck. All of them were devastated. Then suddenly they got a call and it's from the hospital.

They all rushed to the hospital.

A body.

There is a dead body laying in the stretcher.

Kook fell on his knees.

Police found the body today in the river floating and they got the call from the police to identify because they filed a missing report two days ago.

No one's dare to identify the body.

No one of them took one  step...

Yeon-hwa and Han-suk also came running but didn't dare looking at the face..

But Yeon-hwa have to. She have to confirm.

"IT'S NOT MY TAEHYUNG" she ran to the body inspecting from close

"He is not My Tae" everyone run to her.

Kook fell in Jin's arm  "Ji-jin hyung it's not my husband. Take me to him." Jin gasped knowing everyone heard it including Yeon-hwa.

He pulled from the hug stating "I need to find him. I can't live without him."

He ran.

He ran leaving everyone behind shouting and chasing after him.

"I need to find my Tae" he uttered this like a chant and run with all his might.

He went where his legs took him and he ended up bumping with someone.

He ignored still chanting "I need to find my Tae" but something- he heard something- a muffled "Kook"

He turned

and there he is

the love of his life

his everything

his husband

His Taehyung

"T-tae?!"

He could not believe it. They searched almost everywhere but he- here- how

"Where are you running? Wait why are you so pale? Jungkook?"

That's all it took Jungkook to dive in the olders embrace. Tae stumbled back and fall down due to the excessive force. The younger cried. Cried like there's no Tomorrow.

The tears of relief.

Relieved to found the boy.

Relieved knowing his heart is still beating.

"I- I found you Husband" tear made it's way down from Tae's eyes.

Tae is confused and worried to see Jungkook in this state. He don't know why the younger was running like crazy in the sidewalk chanting that.

There they are. All of them. They stopped when they witnessed the scene.

The ran and all lay on each other hugging the two not caring they are on the sidewalk. They found Tae and that's that. Nothing matters more.

Yeon-hwa wanted to go to Tae but Han-suk took her to home. She cried all the way home hugging his fiance while mumbling "I'm sorry. I'm sorry my kids"