73🔑

She walked out of the living room ignoring all the calls of her sons. Then locked her bedroom door.

Jungkook stood there looking at his feet. Tae finally looked at the younger. He hesitantly speak "K-kook"

Jungkook could not hold his emotions anymore. He ran to Tae then hug him tightly, crying loud. Tae was taken aback but hugged the smaller boy in his arms. He picked Kook and started to walk upstairs.

He knows maybe this is the last time he is holding his love. This hour is the last to acknowledge each other as anything but brother. This is the last time he would think this kid in his arm is his husband.

He is giving up. Finally he is letting the love in his embrace go.He snuggled into Kook's neck crook stepping in the staircase. Probably he is not letting go, he is leaving his love behind.

He can fall in love with someone right? Or maybe not. He don't regret though. He can live with the love Kook give him in this past months. It's enough.

Tae locked the door then sit on the bed still hugging the younger one tightly, patting his head not only to soothe Kook but himself too.

"Love" Tae called to get his attention after all its the last hour but Jungkook hold him tighter and cried harder already knowing the answer, knowing what's gonna happen to them, he knows.

"why did I fall for you Tae... Why you Tae..Why you must be my brother ..."

"I love you Kook. I'm sorry for dragging you in this. Forgive me please"

Jungkook pull his head from the others neck to look at him. He cupped the elders cheek wiping the tears with his little hand.

"Don't cry. You didn't drag me anywhere. It's not your fault. It's fate. It was written. It was beautiful with you. I don't regret anything. It was the best time of my life. If we are not destined to be together like that then be it. At least we can see each other all time and be together as brothers"

Tae broke down in loud sob. He hate it. He hate the term brother. It sounds so wrong. It so hard loving romantically knowing the term.

"Please Taetae don't cry. It hurts to see you like this"

"Baby I'm sorry I'm not crying"

Jungkook chuckled dryly "Then I guess I'm not crying too"

"Y-you will find someone better ba-"

"Shut up. I know how hard its for you to say that I don't want better. I won't date anyone. Don't worry about that"

"Reality is not like that Kook. At some point you would have to. I- I"

"If you want to marry you c-can. You are bi so Marry a girl. Mom wanted grandchildren. You can-"

"shhh don't cry"

"I want it"

"What baby?"

"The marriage. I want to marry you"

Tae's body stiffened. 'I want to too'

"I- I kook-"

"But I can't marry you. I hurt mom enough. I now have to be a good son. Let's end it what we started"

"Jungkook"

"I don't like when you call me Jungkook. I prefer Kook from your mouth"

Then he kissed Tae for the last time in his life. He poured his every past feeling in that kiss. If its ending then let's end it all.

"Take me"

"w-what"tae asked if he heard wrong or kook meant other thing not that

"Be my first and last please"

"Kook" Tae hugged kook harder with all his strength.

"please" kook begged whimpering

"No my baby I can't. I can't like this. Someday you'll find someone better and your life partner. Give your virginity to him as a gift."

"You seriously not understanding? Do you want me to strip now and force you"

"Come down baby please. Its hurting me. Don't do that to yourself"

"taetae what can I do I can't think anymore my head is hurting. I think I'm losing my sanity. Help me. You are that precious person in my life. I want to give it to you as our parting gift. Please accept me"

"Love shh please stop.. It would be more hard to leave me then. And if I do it I don't think I get over you ever"

You guys want Tae to except the split up gift or separate without it?