42👑

Tae's foot dragged him somehow to the door after wrapping his lower part with a towel. The moment he opened the door Kook smashed his lips on the older hugging him like there's no Tomorrow. Tae's eyes shot open not understanding what the fuck is happening with his life...

Life is sometime too unpredictable..

When Kook understand that Tae was not kissing him back he hold the aforementioned tighter. So much emotion that kiss was holding.

Tae snapped to earth then pushed Kook from him. "What do you think you are doing?"

"What did I do? I just kissed my boyfriend."

"Have you lost it?"

"What's wrong with this? I don't think it's wrong in any way"

"God Jungkook come back to earth. You are just making it more complicated. This is not the right way. I know I understand you loved me I mean the person you texted and it's not easy to forget everything but one thing for sure you can't do what you did. It's reality and in reality we are just fucking siblings. Have you realised if mom knows what she's gonna feel. She raised us alone with so much hard work and we pay her like this. No Jungkook we have to end this. We are brothers so act like one" tae passed him and came out of the bathroom. Jungkook soon followed.

Jungkook hugged Tae from back. "Jungkook stop this please."

"I can't."

There's then silence for a whole minute. No one's moving a muscle. Kook decided to break it with
"I love you"

Tae pulled from Kook's hold then turned before cupping Kook's face and rested his forhead to younger's. "Baby we can't. You have to understand the situation. You have to move on. There will be someone who will love you and better for you."Tae uttered like it wasn't hurting him like bitch but then again his tears denied everything.

" Can you lock the door? "

" Wh-what? "

" Mom is downstairs so it'd be good if we talked closing the door so"

Tae retreated his hands then Kook went to lock the door. Tae turned to pick his T-shirt still crying. When he heard silence he looked back only to be pushed on the bed. "You can't get rid of me with all this" the boy changed. Tae don't know this boy, those not so innocent eyes. It's giving Tae a very wrong creepy vibe.

"Kook stop what crap you are thinking. Didn't you getting what I'm saying. Why are you acting -"

Kook straddled Tae rubbing himself on the older. Tae was loosing his mind. For the first time in his life he is afraid of the younger. Cause he was not able to read his mind. He said all this things and Kook's acting like he heard nothing. He is afraid that the youngers brain is not in the right state.

"What.. We sexted. We wanted each other. You taught me to call you daddy. I pleased you so many time over text and we are even boyfriends. If you are my brother now then You always wanted this. You told me to call you daddy that day. You asked me to let you fuck me. You told me that you wanted my body. There wasn't any problem back then to you. Now what..."

Tae don't know what should he reply. He then just thought to remove the younger but he seemed to have no strength compared to kook.

" Why are you denying this I mean we can't be boyfriend's now then be it. I'll please you and in return you will never leave me. It's just a simple deal. I'll be the next Jimin to your life." tears falling from his eyes but he was still rubbing himself on Tae. He wanted nothing more in life. If there's is anything he wants it's Tae and only Tae. Doesn't matter if he has to be with him like this.

Jungkook's every word was like dagger to his chest. His heart was aching. He didn't ever expect or wish to hear these from his little brother whom he loved and cherished in his heart. He feels like he'll pass out in any moment.

"Jungkook"

"It's baby to you"

You guys are making me update daily🤦🏻‍♀️