2🐥

So, jungkook has a family that consist of 4 member, depends on his mothers boyfriend.

Jungkook and his hyung who is 20 years old lives in a same room apparently same bed in the 2nd floor and their mother in the 1st floor with his boyfriend.

Their house looks like this👇🏻

And jungkook and his hyungs room 👇🏻

They don't have that much good terms with their mom

They don't have that much good terms with their mom. She just work. And sometime cooks. Most of the time jungkook has to cook because she stays out most of the time.

Jungkook just do this and that whole day. His hyung also ignores him and always push him away from him.

But this was not always the scenario. Jungkook and his hyung was so close to each other from their childhood. They were so close that 24/7 gaming, playing, cuddles, hugs and kisses, but as the time goes by the sexual tension between the two increased and his hyung started to keep distance and thus jungkook just became lonelier day by day.

Jungkook thinks his hyung hates him but thats not the case. His hyung just not want to have any type of sexual things or not so platonic relationship with his own brother.

But in same room and same bed, its hard to control feelings and hormones right.. So his hyung choose the way to ignore him and pretend to hate him. And most of the nights his hyung sleeps in coutch or his friends house or sometimes in his mothers room but not that much because his mom locks it.

The day they sleep together his hyung tells him not to shift too much, not to wear just briefs and most important if their skin touches he'll be sleeping in the floor.

And that poor jungkook.. He thinks no one loves him and he is alone. And texting anonymous Person to get the love that he is craving.

Little did he know he is texting

his own brother

TAEHYUNG.