12🐭

Dim light.

Silent room

jimin's light snore

And an awkward tae between jimin and kook.

Tae turned and realise his mistake. Kook was so close to his face. Their Nose will touch if one of them slightly moves. They looked at each other.

The moment was so intense. Their eyes roaming from others eyes to lips. That's when kook made a wrong move by speaking "ta-" and that's when there's lips met. Tae tried but when kook's lips move to speak he couldn't control himself anymore. Tae cut him with the kiss.

Before jungkook could react his body started to react at the kiss. He kissed back. His hands found his way to tae's chest. Tae pulled him close by waist. Their kiss began to be more lusty and needy.

Tae's hand made his way to jungkook's ass. Tae squeezed it a little and kook moaned between the kiss. Tae slipped his tongue into kook. It was so enchanting for both of them. Kook felt something hard on his thigh. He suddenly understand and pulled out from the kiss "you're hard".

Tae instantly grabbed his phone and went to the bathroom leaving a confused jungkook behind. Jungkook's face become red. It was his first kiss. First kiss from a boy that not so platonic but he is confused to understand. His phone buzzed.

📱

DORAEMON😍
Hey!

NOBITA😊
U didn't sleep?

DORAEMON😍
No. I couldn't. I did something that I shouldn't.

NOBITA😊
What happened? U ok?

DORAEMON😍
Yes but no.

NOBITA😊
Tell me..

DORAEMON😍
Help me

NOBITA😊
What happened!! I will. Just tell me.

DORAEMON😍
Make me forget him. Please

NOBITA😊
Who?

DORAEMON😍
My brother

NOBITA😊
Y-You love your um own brother?

DORAEMON😍
Please be with me so I can stay away from him. I tried different ways but didn't work out.

NOBITA😊
Um.. Ok. I will

NOBITA😊
U crying?

DORAEMON😍
How did you - i mean you are not here but how..

NOBITA😊
I know everything. I'm a wizard forget?

DORAEMON😍
Ye ye Mr. Little Wizard

NOBITA😊
You mean great*

DORAEMON😍
Yeah

NOBITA😊
Good boy😘

DORAEMON😍
You didn't just send kiss face emo right?

NOBITA😊
So what.. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

DORAEMON😍
🤦🏻‍♂️

Tae came outta bathroom. Jungkook flinched at the sound. The air was awkward. Tae wanted to go to downstair but his overprotective behaviour keeping him in the room.