30🐚

Tae got up from the bed and went to the living but the view leave him shocked. 'what the fuck' tae mumbled unconsciously.

He didn't noticed jungkook behind him. The two froze 'oh my god' jungkook gasped and dragged tae back in the room and locked the door.

"did you see what I saw?" Tae asked Kook in disbelief.

"Sorry but yeah. Your boyfriend was making out with Yoongi and Hobi hyung."

After hearing the confirmation Tae lazily went to the bed and slid under the cover. Jungkook noticed Tae's mood and sighed before heading to the bed and crawled to Tae's side. "Hey! Wanna talk?". Tae shook his head like a kid from under the cover.

Jungkook tugged Tae's cover "Come on. You're not a kid hyung-" Jungkook cut himself when he saw tears rolling down the elder's cheek. He was surprised by this because how much he saw that proves Tae don't love Jimin then why is he crying. It's so confusing.

"um.. Hyung" Jungkook called meekly. Not looking at him tae extend his arms gesturing Jungkook to come into his embrace. Jungkook followed the command.

There was a silence between them until Tae spoke up "I never loved him like a boyfriend and unlike me he never had anyone as a boyfriend. And he never let anyone touch him without me. I-I told him to do that but he never did. This is the first time. And I don't know why I'm feeling this but I'm hurt. I always wanted him to move on and have a life of himself but seeing him like that my heart is aching. I can't stop my tears jungkook-ah. Why I'm feeling like this. Now I'm totally feeling like I'm alone. He is not on my side anymore I lost him. Maybe deep down I thought he is only mine that's why this is hurting now or did I loved him. I don't know I'm feeling so pathetic now. I lost him forever."he tugged Jungkook more close and tears were making their way down from his eyes. Jungkook too hugged tightly. He wanted to tell Tae so many things but he decide to not talk and run his palm up and down on tae's back to calm the boy down.

Taehyung fall asleep after crying for hours. When Jungkook noticed he also slept hugging the older.

☀️

Tae got up and stared at the ceiling remembering everything happened last night. He looked at his side and found an empty bed.

Getting up from the bed he dragged his feet to the kitchen not looking at anyone. Jungkook went up to him "Do you need anything hyung?". Tae just shook his head in reply.

He poured a glass of water. Jimin came to the kitchen "Hey Taetae good morning" he looked at Tae confused Eyes red and puffy 'did he cried last night?' he thought to himself but decided to talk about that later

Tae hummed in reply. "Jin hyung made your favourite pancake. Let's eat together. I didn't - "

"Please eat. I don't feel like eating." He cut Jimin not even looking at him and exited the kitchen. Ignoring everyone's call he entered his mom's room and closed the door.

"Now what Kim Taehyung" Jimin sighed taking the plate

"He saw you making out last night" Jungkook said in a guilty voice

"w-what!?" Jimin choked on his saliva

"You heard me right hyung. He cried whole night"

Jimin felt his heartbeat stopped. After collecting himself he put the plate down and ran towards Tae's room and found the door locked. He knocked and knocked but Tae didn't open. He kept on asking him to open the door with tear rolling down his cheeks. "Give me some time please" Jimin heard Tae telling him any by his voice Jimin definitely understand the other is crying behind the door. Jimin slid his back down the door and sat on the floor hugging his knees.

Everyone tried but no one could make Tae open the door and Jimin to move from the door.

                        Despite of being a dedicated 태국 shipper I cried writing this chapter♡