49💫

Jungkook went to meet Jin.

Tae was getting Impatient where did Kook go. Luhan wasn't doing any better. Trying to be touchy all the time and all. Because they were like this every time they met. But the situation now has changed and Luhan doesn't know. Tae want to say but don't know what to say, how to say, how can he say he is in love with his own brother. It's absurd.

Tae is trying his best to not get involved with Luhan.

"Luhan I'm sorry I can't" Tae gripped Luhan's hip when he started rubbing himself on Tae straddling him.

"Don't you want me after this many days? Don't you miss the feeling inside me?"

"It's not like that Lu" Tae sighed

"Then like what?"

"I love someone"

"Y-you w-what!!!"

"I love someone and I can't do this" Hearing this Luhan stopped his act.

"You really love him right. You've never stopped me like this. Jimin?"

"what no"

"But he's your only date that you ever had. Also you fucked me so many times when you dated him."

"It's not him. I love someone else. And you don't know him"

"uh ok.. But.. Um can I stay close to
you, we won't fuck. You know I won't be able to keep distance if I'm in this house. Please. Just keep the skinship. It won't be sexual."

Tae hesitated but nodded. 'you're not understanding the person that would get hurt is here, in this fucking house. He won't understand. He don't know about this and if I were him I would definitely not take this shit. I know it's hard.'

"I want to kiss you one last time"

"No-" Tae couldn't finish. Before he could, Luhan pressed his lips on Tae's. Tae pushed him "I said no. You have to respect my decision"

"I do. That's why. Just please one last time. I beg you please" Tae sighed then nodded. Luhan leaned. 'let's finish it quickly' Tae hold Luhan's neck then pulled him closer where their lips met.

"What more can someone expect from a fuckboy"

Tae widened his eyes only to meet with Jungkook's one. 'God no'

Tae pushed Luhan from his lap "Kook it's not like -"

"Yes it is. Luhan hyung sorry for interrupting but you should use the bedroom. The bed would be more comfortable plus everyone do not always have the mood to witness this things" Kook left and locked himself in his room.

"what the hell was that! He never reacted this way. In fact he walked on us numerous times and ignored like we don't even visible to him."

"Luhan I've something to take care of so I'm heading out. Bye" tae left too