70⌛

You guys want to know what happened back then? Let's go back to that day when they get caught...⌛

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!!!" han-suk yelled and ripped Kook off from Tae.

Their eyes widened in fear. Kook ran to Tae and hugged him. Tae took him in his arms protectively helding him close to his chest looking down.

"Are you guys serious right now Aish that means the time I saw you it wasn't actually forced. You two are fucking around behind her bach aish"

"That's not correct" Tae said still hanging his head low.

"Then what it is tell me? You two are siblings for God's sake"

"W-we love each other" Tae said. Jungkook is crying silently in his arms clutching the fabric of his clothes.

"Which sibling doesn't? But this is extreme.. How- how can you guys just do this?!"

"Your mom raised you two alone with so much hardship and this is the way you payback. I can't believe this"

"Just think what would happened if it wasn't me but your mom who entered earlier on your make out session ah I can't think of this. I never thought you guys would be like this"

"S-sorry"

"who am I to listen to your sorry? Tell Yeon everything by yourself or I will. She deserves to know what type of child she raised and how miserably she failed"

"N-no" Jungkook whimpered

"Yes. And come down fast Yeon is waiting"

With this he left the room leaving Jungkook a crying mess in his lovers arm.

The two left the house at afternoon to meet their other friends and discuss about their problems.

Meanwhile at the house Han-suk decorated and prepared a candle light dinner for her girlfriend Yeon-hwa. He decided to propose her today.

When she saw the arrangement she was stunned. The house was looking so beautiful. It's not the first time Han-suk did something like that but this time it was like on other level.

She smiled hugging him "Thank you" she mumbled in his chest.

"I love you don't thank me"

"Thank you for being there with me all these years. I love you" Yeon-hwa said smiling pulling from the hug but gasped when he got on his knee holding a silver ring in front of her.

"Please don't. We talked about this so many time. Why you make me feel vulnerable asking this every time. Can't we stay like this?"

"Yeon please it's been decades. Think about yourself now. I know you want this"

"Please get up I can't" she sighed sitting on the chair and rubbing her temple. They didn't notice Taekook standing at the doorway observing every single scene taking place in the room. Thanks to the everytime silent mode of Tae's phone which helped not to notice the message send by Han-suk to come home late.

"Please Yeon I want to be your husband. I want to give our relationship a name after all these years"

"You know Han how Kookie reacted last time when we said we are getting married"

"He is grown-up now he won't act like that"

"No baby please understand I can't hurt my child"

Taekook literally froze at their spot not knowing how to react. Just listening like they are in coma or something.

"STOP Yeon please. You deserve to be happy. You can't always think of others your whole life"

"I'm sorry but my childs are my happiness"

"Wow great. You're doing this all your life and they didn't even think about you when they fucked" and there goes it slipped his mouth in anger. He didn't ever wanted to tell her this not even when he said if Taekook don't tell her he will. He just wanted them to stop whatever they were doing or be truthful about it with their mom. He knows well that its not his place to tell her. But what now.. He said it. It slipped at the hit of the moment.

Taekook's blood became cold hearing that.

"they wh-what?!"

"N-nothing"

"I HEARD IT . WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" she said shouting

"Y-yeon"

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT.. I'M NOT MARRYING YOU SO YOU ARE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT MY KIDS?"

"I NEVER THOUGHT OF YOU - YOU'D BE THIS LOW. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW. NO ONE SAYS SHIT ABOUT MY KIDS"

That's when guilt rush over Tae. He ran to his mother hugging her "Mom I'm sorry"

"Baby why are you saying sorry.. Mama is sorry. You shouldn't have heard that"

"Mom. he is right"

"y-yeah?"

"he's right about u-us about M-me and kook"

"No no no baby don't get upset and say things like this. I know it's not true"

"It's true mom" Jungkook said shaking vigorously. She looked at Tae and then the room filled with a sound of slap. Yes she slapped Tae.

"All these- all these times you two - you two were fooling me. All those things you two were doing in front of me those were- how could you.. Taehyung you- I don't wish to live anymore"

"Mom mom no. Mom please-"

"Mom sorry please forgive us"

She left locking herself in her room. They started knocking at the door "Mom we love each other. We weren't fooling around. Mom please let us explain"

"Mom open it mom"

They heard a loud thud. Not waisting a second they broke the door but the sight made them fall on their knees. The sight that can break anyone's heart. She was lying there all bloodied wrist slit.

That's how she ended up in hospital. Kookie stayed most in the hospital crying and repenting. Tae moved out of the house and started living with Namjoon doing some part time jobs. He didn't even talked to Kook once. But helped him through their friends.

End of flashback