Chap. 82: Games

( *Warning: sexual makeout! Very sexy tho 😉 *)
*Katie's POV*

          I kiss the top of Chloe's head, a small smile on her beautiful face

I kiss the top of Chloe's head, a small smile on her beautiful face. I stand up and walk to the door. She whines. She hates bedtime, which is ironic, because I love bedtime.
"Now go to sleep or we won't go to the park tomorrow." I start to walk out.
"No!" Chloe whines, "I like to feed the squirrels!"
"Then go to sleep or the rodents will starve." I flip the fan on, closing the door.
Ah! Bedtime. My second favorite part of the day, something I used to take for granted before I had a child. I walk to the kitchen to see my husband standing there doing the dishes, his sleeves rolled up. So hot. I bite my lip at the sight. I walk up and wrap my arms around his torso, he jumps.
             "Ah, you scared me." Chris tiredly chuckles, "Chloe went to bed?"
              I kiss his shoulder blades slowly, tenderly. Longingly. Chris freezes. He nervously chuckles, quickly wiping off the last dish. I let him go, only to be pulled back into his muscular arms. My boy pressed hard against his chest, our eyes talking for us. Excitement and adrenaline is coursing through our veins at the thought of what we are about to do.
         Chris's hands wonder from my back to my hips. He leans in closely, I can taste the Budlight on his breath.
          "Jump." He says huskily.
          I jump up, wrapping my arms around his thick neck. His strong hands grab my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist. His lips are on mine, passionately kissing me as I wildly kiss him back. His hand moves from my thighs to my bottom and the middle of my back. Chris jerks his head away from me as he quickly carries me through the house. My hands run up and down his chest, my lips attacking his soft spot on his neck. He bites his lip and squeezes my butt at my naughty actions.
       When we get to the bedroom, Chris quickly shuts the door—OUCH! Chris slams my back against the bedroom door. Chris hungrily kisses me, trying to devouring me. He moans into the kiss, grinding on me. God I can't wait for him to rip my clothes off!
         "Ugh, Boss?" My voice is uneven, he chuckles at this. "Please hurry."
          Chris pauses for a moment, his brow arching. "Oh, I'm just getting started."
Chris carries me to the bed, dropping me down. He is immediately on top of me, pinning my wrist above my head. His lips press against mine, his tongue sneakily slipping in. I giggle at his sneakiness. He quickly fits himself between my thighs, grinding down on me hard. I go to wrap my arms around his neck but his firm hands press my wrist down harder. I gasp at this.
            Over the past few years, it seems like Chris's sex drive has went straight up (I'm sorry). When we were dating, Chris wasn't so needy or sexual than he is now. I always thought after a couple were married and had children, that the sex would slow down. But not for us, it's the other way around. Chris is always touching some part of my body when he gets the chance, kissing my neck and trying to seduce me.
Chris's teeth gently tug on my bottom lip, his eyes focused on my reaction. I am helplessly being held down and all I want to do is to wrap my arms around his neck and let him have his way with me. But, unfortunately, Chris wants to play games tonight. His lips softly press against mine, his hands that grasp my wrist goes to my waist. FINALLY! I wrap arm arm around his neck while the other runs his chest. We lock lips for the longest time. I begin to forget everything. Like where we are, what country we live, my name—even his name, for God's sake! All I can focus on is his lips and how my core throbs for him. Wanting to feel my husband oh so bad.
Chris stops kissing me, sitting up. He takes his belt off, going slow to tease me. Which feels like complete torture! I slowly begin to unbutton my top, teasing him. He quickly begins to unbutton his dress shirt. By the time I have unbuttoned my last button my blouse, Chris has already unbuttoned his dress shirt, is down to just his underwear and tank top, and is antsy to strip me down.
When Chris starts to jerk at my jeans, I shove his hands away. He gives me a confused, hurt look. His lips pouting.
"No touching." I say slowly, "At least not yet."
I slowly unbutton my jeans and slowly tug them down my legs. Chris goes to help me but I stop him. He bites his bottom lip as I throw my jeans on the floor, seeing my bare skin and knowing he can't touch. I sit up on the bed and slowly slip my panties off. Chris eagerly touches my legs, his touch light and gentle. I stop and give him a warning like look, he legs go of me. His hands fidget, wanting to touch something.
          Suddenly, I take this opportunity to do something I've always wanted to do but has been too nervous to try ever since Chris and I have started having sex again after Chloe. I lick Chris from the top of his low-rise briefs to up his neck. Yes, I am grossed out by the hair on his muscular chest, but Lordy do I get a reaction out of Chris. He loudly moans, grabbing his already erected manhood through his briefs.
"You're a snack." I try to be cute, "A delicious one."
Chris's cheeks turn bright pink. I stand front to front with him, seductively staring up into his starry blue eyes. Gosh he's so cute! Like a puppy.
"Take'em off." I command firmly, millimeters away from pressing against him. "Ugh, that means now!"
Chris blinks, shocked at my sudden control. Ha, he only thought he was the Captain tonight. But I'm leading this battle now.
       "Okay, my gorgeously hot wife." Chris says with a hitched breath, quickly tugging his briefs down. "Your wish is my command"
            I giggle, biting my lip. Get it together girl! I straighten up and clear my throat. Chris notices my actions, smirking.
          "You're so adorable." He says warmly, "And beautiful."
           My hands snake around to his muscular back, holding him. I lean in closer to him, our noses bumping. We chuckle for a few moments. I rub my leg up his, his hands automatically holding me so I won't fall. One hand hands the middle of my back while the other guides my leg up his. I put a hand in his chest and the other holds his neck as we glide down onto the bed softly.