Chapter 78: Matchmaker

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I entered Chariah's and Jamiyah's room which they both shared, observing them both on their phones. 

" hey yall" I greeted walking towards the king sized bed that they both shared as well. 

" wassup, we the only ones up?" chariah asked as she stretched in the bed that I was now sitting on.

" Nah, tamia and kennedy in the livingroom watching netflix and kentrell up in our room on facetime with his sons " I added.

" aye I gotta good idea" jamiyah implied, I looked over, focusing my attention on her. " what?" I replied. 

" we can do something together...just us girls" jamiyah explained which didn't sound too bad of an idea. 

I shrugged along with nodding my head. " that don't sound too bad, what we gon' do?" chariah asked. 

" don't they do massages or some shit?" chariah asked looking at me for an answer.

" yeah, I gotta reserve first" I explained. 

" ight then, i'll go tell kennedy and mia" jamiyah said as she stood up from the bed. She walked out the room leaving me and riah alone. 

" that girl need some dick" I mumbled breaking the silence amongst us two. 

" man on god she do, she been acting dry the whole trip" chariah whispered along with laughing. 

" bitch i said the same thing, atleast get yo coochie ate" I laughed with chariah, trying to be as quiet as possible. 

Jamiyah 

" aye yall tryna get a massage today?" I asked walking towards the couch that tamia and kennedy were seated on. 

" yeah it don't matter, thats what yall tryna do?" kennedy asked and I gave her a nod. 

" yeah I'm down, good thing we ain't spending it with them annoying ass boys" tamia asserted as she rolled her eyes. 

" Forreal" i agreed. 

Just on cue, babyjoe and kd came marching in the area of the bungalow that we were in, making me grow irritated in the matter of seconds. 

" so yall tryna get away from us?" Kd asked with his arms crossed. 

" yall know I don't like yall" I bluntly spoke causing tamia and kennedy to laugh. 

" and we don't like yo ass neitha, we don't een know yo ass"kd asserted as he stood on the side of me with babyjoe. 

" ight bro whatever" I sighed raising up my hand, signaling him to close his mouth. 

" say kd, don't talk to li'mama like dat" babyjoe chimed in causing me to feel a little too uncomfortable. 

" damn say baby joe, this hea yo shawty?" Kd asked pointing towards me. 

" man yall got me bent, im finna go. See yall later" I spoke back turning around and proceeding back to me and riah's room only to be pulled by my wrist. 

I turned around and was face to face with babyjoe, causing me to sigh loudly. 

" whatchu want?" I asked snatching my wrist from his grip.

" you know what i want" he spoke with a lame smirk. 

" watch out G" I mugged, walking away from him.

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" yall bitches betta get babyjoe before we be in this bitch fighting, on god" jamiyah asserted as she stormed back through the room that me and riah were in.