Chapter 40: Swiping the V-card

1 month later

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" bitch i can't believe you lost your virginity" kennedy stressed as she laid her head against the carpet floors of my room.

" me either" i sighed hoping that'll all go away but then again i try to live life with no regrets.

" at least tell me what happened" she begged standing up from the floor.

" okay" i sighed trying to figure out where to start from.

(flashback to yesterday)

" that'll be $10.44" the cashier lady nicely stated as she positioned herself behind the checkout counter at the local corner store.

I re counted the money that was already in my hand before giving it to her. She placed the money in the register before giving me the bag full of snacks. " have a nice night" she added before i grabbed the bag. " you do the same" i smiled before making my way out of the store.

I walked through the group of boys that stood in front of the store over to my car which was parked right in front of the store as well.

" aye li' bit" a familiar voice called out making me snap my head back towards the voice.

" youn rememba me?" the boy asked.

i glared into his face and then noticed it was mike, brittany's brother.

" oh hey mike, i ain't even see you" i chuckled placing my hair behind my ear. He laughed walking up to me and leaving his gang behind

" wassum tia? you been actin funny" he told me, as he stuck his hands in the pockets of his adida jogging pants.

I looked down at my gucci flipflops nervously trying to find the words to say.

" well that's because i been working and.....i been messing wit this dude" i nervously replied biting my bottom lip.

He chuckled a bit, " who? he can't be betta den me" he spoke in a very arrogant manner.

well he kinda is....

My phone buzzed in my pocket cutting me off from my thoughts. I reached inside my back pocket and slowly inspected the phone and saw that it was kentrell calling.

" aye mike i gotta go, i'll get up witchu anotha time" i spoke rushing to my car.

" hello" i spoke into my phone, all i heard was loud screams from kayden on the other line.

" im on my way, what happened?" i questioned entering my car

" kayden bad ass been cryin err since you left mane" he asserted through the phone.

" well here i come now, give me five minutes" i replied starting up my ignition and pulling off from in front of the store.

" well hurry up, im hungry" he snapped causing me to mug him through the phone.

" nigga don't rush me, you shoulda went yoself" i argued driving at a fast pace.

" aight whateva mane" he stated before hanging up in my face, I then took the phone from off my ear.

" ugly ass" i mumbled to myself

-

I walked through the house expecting to hear Kayden's loud cries but surprisingly the house was silent and all i heard was the tv playing from Kentrell's bedroom upstairs.