Chapter 52: That ain't my baby

1 month later

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" whatchu mean you pregnant?" kennedy questioned looking at me like I just gave her the most worst news ever.

" whatchu mean what i mean?" I softly spoke flipping my mink.

" tia babygirl, kentrell got too many kids" she asserted standing up from the bed.

"who said it was kentrell's ? " I added making her mouth open wide.

" tia, you playin wimme?" she chuckled but at the same time she was serious, " girl I wouldn't lie about shit like this" I shrugged.

" Oh My Fucking God, bitch...... I swear to god you a dirty bitch" she laughed as she slid her hands down her face.

" man that wasn't even my intention. I just wanted to come to chicago and have fun, but I ended up fucking my first love ...." I sighed.

" Im surprise kentrell ain't slap that lace front off yo head, you know that nigga got anger issues" she implied.

" and bitch I would've knocked them dirty ass grillz out his mouf, he know not to play wimme" i snapped along with rolling my eyes.

" so is it mike baby?" she questioned looking at me.

I shook my head making her eyes grow big, " Bitch is it boomer's?" she laughed making me mug her.

" bitch you got me fucked up, try again" I asserted making her surrender, " Guh just tell me who" she begged .

" tavares, my old bestfriend...the one that live in chicago" i spoke making her cover her mouth once more.

" yo stupid ass, fucking niggas in different states" she asserted making me shrug my shoulders. " I can always move to chicago" I replied.

" girl you not moving nowhea, You gon' stay yo ass hea and be with kentrell " she told me.

" Girl why? I already gotta feeling that this not his baby anyway. It was fun while It lasted" i shrugged making her sigh out loud.

" Girl stop talking like dat, If he really love you then he gon' be witchu no matter how many kids you got. You was with him and he had four babies...so what's the difference?" she explained making me think hard.

damn, she had a point but the way kentrell was talking made me not wanna be with him no more.

" you right kennedy but let's change the subject" I suggested making her nod her head in agreement.

-

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

" whea yo li' girlfrann at? she had to work or sum?" my og asked me as soon as i walked through the house.

" ian gotta girl " I mumbled.

" dayum why the hell you always losing yo girlfranns?" kendell asked as he laughed out loud making me mug his lil ass.

" mane shut up, mind yo business" I mumbled again as I walked over to the couch.

" how long yall been broke up?" my og questioned making me smack my lips.

" like a month or sum, ian worried bout dat guh. matter of fact im finna go see starr" I added as i stood up from the couch.

" kentrell don't do nun stupid boa" my Og told me before I left.