chapter 13: planning a party

I changed my mind about updating today 😊 hope yall happy now

Tia aaliyah Johnson

5:45pm

" my baby bout to be 17" my momma cheered walking into the livingroom, me and my sister sat on the couch watching tv.

" I'm so happy" tamia smiled from ear to ear.

" I hate Leo's " I mumbled mugging .

" respeck me" she said putting her index finger in my face.

My first love was a Leo and he broke my fucking heart, but fuck that nigga. I had to boss up.

" so what you wanna do?" my mom asked sitting in the middle of us.

" I wanna have a hotel party" she smiled.

Momma was gonna make anything happen for tamia because she been a straight A student all her life. Anything she wanted she got.

"That sounds fun" my mom smiled.

" you not invited though" tamia blunted inserted making me laugh

" why not? I can turnup just like yall " my mom sassed..

" ma I'm bout to be 17, I can do things without a parent plus Tia is 18" tamia crossed her arms frowning .

My mom smacked her lips along with rolling her eyes.

" okay, well... Pick out a hotel with a good price range and then we'll go from there " she said standing up from the couch and leaving out of the living-room.

Tamia's birthday was next week and that meant whatever she wanted to do then she had to decide right now.

" bitch I'm finna shake so much ass on beenie" she mumbled sticking her tongue out .

" ew, you inviting them?" I mugged.

" yeah they my friends" she said in a duh tone along with shrugging her shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the TV that played love and hip-hop Hollywood.

" okay fine, you can invite delecia since you don't like them" she inserted which made me smile.

"Okay thanks" I smiled .

Next week was gonna be turnt due to the fact that delecia was coming and she knew how to have fun .

" okay now help me find a hotel" she said with excitement .

-
The whole afternoon was dedicated to us looking for hotel and by 8 o'clock it left us exhausted, but thank god we found one located downtown baton rouge .

" so who all coming? " I asked tamia as I closed my Macbook pro.

" the gang, Kennedy, and delecia " she shrugged .

" how many rooms?" I asked raising a eyebrow

" three all connected " she smirked.