chapter 12: on my mind

Tia aaliyah Johnson

"cousinnnn" I yelled running into Kennedy's arm, I haven't seen her in days .

This was the first day that me and tamia had the house to ourselves because my mom started her new job in office management.

" bitch I missed you" she spoke still hugging me.

" bitch I got so much to tell you" i inserted pulling her into the house.

These last 2 weeks was something else and I needed somebody to talk to considering tamia has a big ass mouth.

" whea tamia ?" she asked walking into the empty household.

" next door" I sighed, she always over there.

I pulled Kennedy up the stairs and down the hall into my room.

" what you wanna tell me ?" she asked curiously sitting on my bed and putting her bags down.

" so...." I said as I clapped my hands together, " I kissed kentrell" I bluntly inserted towards her.

Her eyes instantly got big as she looked at me with suspense .

" I knew you liked him" she smirked.

I placed both of my hands over my face and started laughing .

" it just started " I shrugged

" what he do after you kissed him?" she asked looking at me.

" he just looked at me and I left because it was too awkward " I laughed.

Kentrell Desean gaulden

" kentrell why you never come see me?" my girl nagged through the facetime call.

" cause you know I be travelin n shit" I snapped.

"You got time for other hoes I bet" she mugged.

" aye mane, why you call me if you gon be bitching?" I shot back.

" ight I see how it is, go talk to yo hoes then" she snapped before hugging up .I put my phone down beside me.

me and the gang jus came back from a show in Atlanta and now we on our way to new Orleans to perform.

Since im on probation, I cant go alotta places.

" Say Montana, what time we gon be back in BR?" kd asked Montana who was sitting next to me on the private jet.

" prolly 10 at night, why?" Montana replied back.

" ight and cause my girl in town" he laughed, Montana laughed back .

" who yo girl?" he asked still laughing

" ight, so yb got these two girls that jus moved next door and they got this fine ass cousin name Kennedy " kd said licking his lips.

" yeah and I fuck with one of the sisters and boomer fuck with the oldest one " beenie laughed tryna be funny.

Everybody thought it was funny except me.

" no he dont, bitch " I snapped

Everybody once again started laughing.