chapter 47: back Home

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" You play this damn game everyday" i spoke as I walked into kentrell's house unannounced. 

" cause this bitch raw" he replied focusing his attention on 2k18 that played on his flatscreen in the livingroom. 

" I see, I was hoping we can do some before my flight leave at 8" I sighed sitting down next to him on the couch. 

" like what?" he asked still focusing his attention on the game that played from the xbox. " ion know shidd, we can just chill or some"  I implied. 

he chuckled showing off his grill, " how long you gon' be gone anyway?" he questioned with his thick accent which I loved. 

" just a week, then i'll be back home to you" I smiled adjusting my fist under my chin as my arm rested on my knee. 

" aw ight bet, facetime me errday so i can know what you be doin'" he asserted bucking at me. 

" so you don't trust me? " I asked raising my eyebrow. 

he smacked his lips looking over at me, " mane ian say allat! just facetime me errday and text me err chance you get" he countered. 

I threw my hands up in surrender, " damn okay, whatever you say daddy" I laughed making him crack a smirk. 

" you got yo keys? im hungry as a bitch" he replied turning off his xbox from the controller. 

" yeah, then we can chill here or at my crib" i spoke as I stood up from the living room couch and he did the same. 

"we gon' come back hea, yo og be trippin" he mumbled as he made his way to the door and I followed behind. 

I smacked my lips, " kentrell my momma don't even say shit to you bro" I stated still following behind him. 

" ion wonna go ova dere while yo momma ova dere" he mugged walking out the door and walking towards my car parked in the next door driveway in which i followed behind. 

" im telling my momma you said that too" I chuckled pressing unlock on my car keys. 

" mane don't do dat shit tia" he laughed but looking at me with a serious look. 

" Ion care, im tellin" I shrugged walking over to the driver's side and opening the door. 

" snitch" he mumbled entering the passenger side making me roll my eyes. 

we both entered the cars and closed the door so I started the ignition and on came the radio playing moneybagg yo federal 3x. 

" you still be buying mixtape cd's ?" he asked looking at me as he dramatically laughed showing off his grill. 

I nodded my head slowly trying to figure out what was funny. " boy, just because you got 2 million followers on instagram don't mean you can start acting cocky" I asserted putting the car in reverse as i backed back slowly onto the road. 

" you lame as fuck, just download that shit on yo phone or sum" he suggested. 

" maybe ian wanna do that, mind yo business" I snapped before putting the car back in gear and driving down the quiet road. 

" you gon' quit treating me like ima hoe ass nigga" he asserted making me take him as a joke and immediately start laughing. 

" and you gon' quit treating me like im one of yo babymommas" I sassed making him smack his lips.

" quit sayin that stupid shit, you shoun even be thinking bout' dem hoes" he insulted in a harsh manner. 

" why they gotta be hoes doe?" I laughed.