Chapter 50

~7 years later~

♡Katherine P.O.V♡

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Honey! Wake up! Time for school! " mom yells

*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Honey! Wake up! Time for school! " mom yells.
*YAWN*
I get out of bed and start to get ready for my first day at high school as a junior. I start my daily routine which is shower , blow dry my hair and do my hair , dress up , wear a natural make up look which is mascara and clear lip gloss. I don't usually get pimples or anything like that so I don't use foundation or concealer and the last thing of my daily routine is to eat breakfast with my family.

Now to introducing myself. I'm a simple type of girl but at the same time I'm different. I don't like to be like everybody. I'm not a girly girl but I'm not a tomboy either. I'm like 50/50. Im also 17 and I'm a 5'2. My dad works as a business man. He owns a company. Our family company. And my mom is a doctor.

Thanks to my parents hard work me and my older brother Nathaniel , we live in a big beautiful home. My brother Nathaniel is 17 years old also and a 6'4. We're twins but he's older. He's the bad boy of the school while I'm the "schools sweetheart". Yep that's what they called me.

I head down the stairs and sit down on the breakfast table

Mom and dad greet my and I greet back. While mom cooks dad wraps his arms around mom and pecks her cheek.

Aww. I hope one day I'll have something like that.

I hear Nathaniel coming down the stairs and he messed up my hair as he sits next to me.
"Hey sis" he smirks.
"Thanks for ruining my hair" I say as I try to fix it.
"No problem." He winks.
"Butthole"
"What was that?"
"Nothing!" I say as I stuff my mouth with food.
He chuckles as mom gives him a plate of food and he immediately starts to eat.

When we're done eating my parents leave to work and me and Nathaniel drive in our cars. I park my car in the student parking lot and walk inside the school.

"Katherine! " I hear my best friend call out to me. I turn around and find her running towards me.
"Lili!" I squeal. I give her a bear hug and she gives me one too.

So this is my best fried. Liliana but we call her Lili. She's also a 5'2 and she has really , really pale skin with brown hair , freckles and brown eyes. She and I have been best friends since we were babies. Her mom Maddy is best friends with my mom.