Chapter 3

The guy in the picture above is how I imagine Nicole's brother to look like. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As me and my brother get out of the house to go to our cars, he tells me" I heard your tutoring Nicolas "
"Yeah Mr. Belmont asked me to tutor him" Mr. Belmont is the principal.
"Aye I'm gonna miss basketball practice today "
"Why? " I say unlocking the car door.
"I'm not letting you alone in the house with him"
"Mom and dad will be there"
"Nope , there going to work, they told me yesterday"
"Oh... but you don't have to stay, I can take care of myself" I say giving him a toothy grin.
"Oh yeah, of course I'm not gonna protect you, I'm gonna protect him from you" he said sarcastically with a smile on his face as I roll my eyes, smiling. He gets in his car and leaves after winking at me.

After school

When school is over I go over to my locker and find Nicolas leaning on my locker as if he was waiting for me. Ugh what now?
"Should we go now?" He asks, all so casually.
"Yeah, just let me get my stuff " I say opening my locker.
"Aye I'll wait outside" he says as he leaves my sight.

When he leaves I find myself looking at him walk away and suddenly he turns around to look at me and I quickly turn around as if I wasn't staring. "Shoot he caught me" I whisper to myself, flinching.

Nicolas POV

I walk away to wait for her until she gets her stuff.
I turn around to see her and...SHOOT SHE CAUGHT ME!

Nicole's POV

I close my locker after getting everything I need and go outside and see him leaning against a poll, waiting for me. I breathe in and out before I walk up to him.
"In whose car are we going?" I ask looking up at him.
"We don't need to go together, I'll just follow your car" he says coldly, not even looking at me as he walks to his car.

Fine! It's not like I wanna go with him either geez! 

I get in my car and drive home and see that my brother is already home. I park my car and get out and hug my brother. We wait for Nicolas to park his car. Than Nicolas gets out his car after parking.

"What up Nicolas" my brother says examining him. Nicolas gives him an obviously forced smiled like he's annoyed. They stare at each other like they're about to kill each other. How do I break the tension? How can someone like me do it? I look like a mouse next to them. My brother and Nicolas are the same height and both muscular. Anyways I have to break the tension.
"Ummm..." I clear my throat.
"Nicolas we should start the.... umm.. tutoring" I say nervously because anything I say it seems like it goes in one ear and out the other. "Guys!" I say loudly and both of them look at me.
"Stop eyeing each other it's creepy OK? " I say and sign Nicolas to follow me in the house."Leave the door open!" My brother yells as Nicolas and I go in the house.

We go upstairs to my room and as my brother says I leave the door open but Nicolas closes it. "W-What are you doing? " I ask as I walk to open it again. He answers me by giving me a cocky smirk.
Who does he think he is? Geez he frustrates me so much.

I ignore him and try to get through this.

"Let's get started" I say enthusiastically.
"Whatever" he says coldly, sitting back on a chair.

Why doe he have to be so cold and dried?

As we go along with the tutoring half an hour passes and honestly, I think it was a waste of time because he seemed to be in another world but I hope that what I taught him stays in his head somewhere but anyways....I decided we should take a break.

"I'll go downstairs and make some sandwiches and bring some drinks" I say smiling at him, leaving the room before I give him the chance to answer.

I come back with the sandwiches and drinks. I hand him a sandwich and drink and he takes it. Without saying a freaking word. 

No thank you? Well that's some manners you got little boy.

"So do you understand what we've been learning about?" I ask trying to make conversation.

"I thought this was a break. Which means a break from the academically stuff." he says coldly.
"Right. Sorry" I say looking down at my lap.

When we're done I take everything back to the kitchen. But before I leave I trip on my carpet and I'm.......

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Hey whats up wattpaders?! 

I hope you guys have been having a good day! If not, I'm sorry...I hope for the best! I know this chapter was really short. So bear with me! Please remember to...

VOTE VOTE VOTEE and comment!

#Strawberries

~KAT