Chapter 29

Next day (Wednesday)...

For our third date we decided to just hang out in the mall and go to the movies. After I get ready Nicolas picks me up.

When we get there I see a mall I've never been to before. It's so gigantic and beautiful.

"We're here "says Nicolas as he opens up the car door for me.
"It's beautiful"
"Like you"
I smile at his compliment and I smile looking down at my heels.

"Where should we go first?" Nicolas says as he hugs me from behind putting his arms around my waist and we start walking that way.
"Movies!" I say.
"Aye. Let's go beautiful"
We walk in and it's so beautiful...there's so many bright colors and everything looks so expensive and fancy.

"Woow" I say looking around. Nicolas laughs slightly and says "you like?"
"I very much like"
We both laugh and we head to the stairs and we go to the movie theater.

We get our tickets and snacks and we go in and we sit down. Nicolas chose a horror movie. I like scary movies but I would have to sleep with someone at night. So Nicolas told me I should sleep over his house and we should have a "Sleep over".

We watch the movie and every time a scary part comes up I cover my eyes and Nicolas laughs -.- . When the movie is over we walk around the mall and we walk by the store Pink and I told Nicolas I wanted to go in there.

"Ughhh. Do we have to?" Says Nicolas.
"Yes! It's gonna be fun! Come on" I say pulling his arm.
When we go in I look at some clothes and I decide to buy some. I look around and I see that Nicolas was gone. Where did he go? Suddenly he comes from behind and puts up a matching bra and panties.

"I'll buy you these" Nicolas says.
"No! I don't need those" I say as I blush.
"Your gonna need them soon"
"Why?"
"I wanna see you in them"
My eyes widen and I say "Umm.. I'll go buy these" I say as I walk over to the counter and buy the clothes I chose.

We get out and we decide to stop and go to an ice cream store in the mall and we sit down and share a banana split. After we're done we go to other stores and buy stuff and when we're about to go I say .....

"Let's go watch another movie"
"Another? "
"Yes. You watched one that you wanted now I wanna watch one I want to watch"
"*sight* fine"
"Yay!" I shriek.

We buy our tickets and I decide to watch Inside out.
"Really? A kids movie?"Nicolas whines.
"Yeah!"
"Ughh. That's what I get for dating a good girl"
I stop walking and look at the floor.
"No no I'm sorry I didn't mean that....I meant that..that... *takes a deep breath * I love you and I'm lucky to have you because like I've said before you bring the good in me and make me see the world differently. I'm lucky my girlfriend is childish because I like that. I love that your innocent like that. I love you" he kisses me softly and I kiss back when he pulls away I smile and kiss his cheek.

After the movie the sun already going down. We stop by my house and I get some stuff for our "Sleep over". We drive to Nicolas house and whoaa his house is gorgeous.

We get off the car and we go in the house and the house is empty.
"Where's your sister and parents?" I ask.
"Business trip and my sister is at her best friends house"
"Oh"
We go to his room and I set my bag and Nicolas says "Let's watch Netflix"
"Can I shower first?"
"Sure. You remember where the bathroom is right?"
"Yeah" I take my stuff and go to the bathroom. After I go out he showers too.

As he showers I put my pajamas on and look for a movie. When I look for the movie he comes out wearing sweatpants and shirtless. "Would it kill you to put on a shirt?" I say as I cover my face with the blankets.
"Aye" he says as he laughs.
"Let's watch this movie" I say pointing at the flat screen tv.
"Commedy?"
"Yup"
"OK sure." He says as he lays down beside me.

"I'm gonna go get popcorn" I say as I get up.
"Okay"
I come back with popcorn , chips and candy and soda.
I lay down placing all the snacks on the bed. When I lay down Nicolas grabs me by the waist and drags me on top of his lap. I smile and I lay down on his chest and we play the movie. When the movie is over we turn the TV off and play some music.

"Hey....." I say as I pull out some nail polishes.
"Oh no. No no no" Nicolas says with his eyes widen.
"Please?......"
"No"
"Please?Pretty please? Nicolas..... please baby?" I say as I pout.
Last thing we know I'm painting his toe nails with a bright pink color.

"Look what you have me do for you" Nicolas says as he rolls his eyes. I laugh and say " Can I do your hands now?"
"Sure" he says as he smiles forcefully.
"Yay!"

I sit down on the bed and put Nicolas head on my lap and he lays dow and I grab his hand and paint them.

After I paint them we let them dry and I say "Let's do the my boyfriend does my makeup challenge"
"Oh no"
"Nicolas..... please" I say as I make a puppy face.
"Fine" he says as he sits down.

I get my make up and he starts to do my makeup. I already feel that he's doing a horrible job hahaha.
"Okay now I gotta curl your eyelashes" he says looking for a curler.
"With what am I supposed to curl them?" He says as he keeps looking. "This one" I say getting the curler out.
"Ohhh. How do you use it?" He says.
"Like this" I say showing him with a piece of my hair.
"Ohhhh. Ok"

After he's done he gives me a mirror and as soon as I see myself I burst into laughter.

"What?" He says looking confused. "I did a good damn job"
"Yes you did my love" I say laughing.
He smiles and looks at me how any girl would love to be looked at. I quickly stop laughing and blush and look down shyly.
He kisses my forehead and says "Let's go to sleep"
I nod and go to the bathroom and take off the makeup and when I go back I see Nicolas laying down waiting for me.

I smile and get in bed and rest my head on his chest and he puts his arm around me and we pull the blanket and he says "Goodnight sweetheart" gosh I love it when he calls me sweetheart especially with that deep voice. "Goodnight" I say kissing his chin.

He smiles and kisses my head.