Chapter 12

The picture above is Nicoles hospital room. The song above is Titanium by The Piano Guys. (Subscribe to their YouTube channel!)

I wake up with a headache I've never had before. This headache is seriously too much. It feels as if someone is cruelly beating my head with a hammer. I open my eyes and try to sit up when....Wait! Is this the hospital?! What the hell happened?  I think to myself as I look around at my surroundings.

"Honey?!" My mom says standing up from the couch she was sitting on, rather quickly.
"Mom? What happened? " I say slightly panicking.
"Honey you were in a car accident but you'll be fine" she said kissing my forehead, hoping to calm me down.
I look at my body and notice I broke my right leg. My eyes immediately widen.
"I broke my leg?" I say touching the cast.
"The doctor says it should heal in about 2 months."she says placing her hand on top of mine, that's currently touching the cast.
"What else happened to me?" I ask turning to look at her.
Mom walks to a desk and hands me a mirror and I see a bandage wrapped around my head and I see a few cuts and bruises on my face.

"You took a big hit sweetie" she says taking the mirror away with tears crowding her eyes.
"I thought I hit the car"I say shaking my head, trying to gain my memory.
"No baby the car hit you"
"Nicole!" Screams dad with excitement as he walks in the room.
"Hey dad" I say slightly smiling.
"How are you feeling?" He asks stroking my cheek.
"Apart from my headache I'm fine." I chuckle.
"I'm gonna get painkillers" mom says as she walks out the room.
"Your gonna be okay" dad says kissing my cheek. I smile at him.
"Nicole!" Nick says as he also comes in the room.
"Hey" I say.
"Do you know how much you worried me?!" he says gently hugging me.
"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for getting all of you worried" I say looking down. "Oh no its fine don't be sorry." Dad says hitting Nick at the back of his head. "It's okay lil sister " Nick says, rubbing the back of his head.

Mom comes back from getting the painkillers and she gives me some and I take them. Few minutes later I start to feel better.

"So when are we leaving? I have school tomorrow" I say trying to get up.
"Baby your gonna have to miss school tomorrow" mom says, gently pushing my shoulder back.
"What? No I've never missed school since kindergarten I can't miss" I say freaking out.
"I'm sorry honey your just not in the state to go to school" says dad.
"Fine" I say looking away.

My parents go home and pack some stuff for me while I stay in the hospital. I can't believe I'll miss school. I've never been absent since I started school when I was 4 years old. Ugh.

*Knocks*

Nicolas walks in. "Hey" he says as he closes the door. He's carrying flowers and a teddy bear.
"Nicolas?" I ask as I look up at him, making his way to my bedside.
"How are you? " he puts down the flowers and teddy bear on the table.
"I'm fine but what are you doing here?"
"I came to see you and see how your doing" he says gesturing to my broken leg.
"Oh well I'm fine" I say smiling at him.
"Where were you going when you got in the accident?" He asks with curiosity evident on his voice.
"Umm... nowhere just the store" I lie. I feel guilty lying but if I told him I was headed to his house, he would feel guilty and think this happened because of him. I don't want him to feel like that.

After a few minuets of us talking he leaves and I sleep for a while. Than another visitor comes in.

Jacob.

"Hey beautiful" Jacob says, walking in.
"Hey"
"How you feeling?" He walks over next to me and sits on the side of the bed.
"I'm okay." I shrug my shoulders.
"I'm hope so." He says smiling and he also brought flowers and teddy bear.
"Thank you"
"For what?"he says furrowing his eyebrows.
"Bringing those" I say pointing to the bear and flowers.
"Oh , no problem" he says looking down at them.
"Where were you headed when you got in the accident?" He asks. Oh my god, why is everyone asking me that. Why does it matter?
"Walmart." I lie. Please buy it.....
"I'm saw you when you got in your car and left and Walmart was on the opposite way from where you were headed"
"I got confused" I reply, once again shrugging my shoulders.
"Tell me the truth Nicole, where were you headed? " Busted.
I look down and say quietly " Nicolas house"
"Nicolas?!" He yells, getting up.
"Please don't tell him. Please." I say looking up at him.
"I won't but why were you going there?"
"I was worried because of the way he had acted towards you.
As a repl, he simply shakes his head.

Later on, when it gets dark out, he leaves and I finally get some sleep.

Tuesday

I wake up and I remember that I was in an accident and that I won't go to school today...great.  Matt and Maddy come in while I'm eating breakfast. They came before school started and they checked on me and we talked for like 15 minutes and they left.

When it was 3:00pm which is the time I get out of school. Nicolas comes to the hospital and gives me all the homework and class work from every class I have.

"How did you get these? Your not even in my classes" I say taking the load of homework in my arms.
"Oh, well when my last class ended, I went to all your teachers class rooms and asked for the homework and class work and notes that they gave" he says smiling innocently.
"Oh my god. Thank you so much." I say smiling at him.
"No problem. So how you doing?" He asks, taking a seat next to me.
"I'm doing good thanks for asking."
"Have you tried to get up and walk with your crutches?" He point to the pair of crutches in the corner of the room, waiting to be used.
"Actually no." I say laughing.
"Wanna try?" He says standing up.
"Sure"

I stand up and get out of bed and Nicolas helps me practice on how to use my crutches. Everytime I'm about to fall he catches me. I love when that happens because he's always there to catch me.

Suddenly this time I actually fall and Jacob comes in exactly when I fell with Nicolas in here....great. Before Nicolas can pick me up which I saw he wanted to do , Jacob picks me up first.

"What the hell are you doing man?" Jacob says.
"Guys I'm fine it was an accident" I say trying to prevent another fight.
"Are you okay? " Nicolas asks me , ignoring Jacob.
"I'm okay." I nod.
When Nicolas tries to reach out to me Jacob grabs my wrist and pulls me away from Nicolas and next to him.
"What the hell are you doing?" Nicolas asks with a very angry tone.
"You've done enough just leave" Jacob says.
"The fuck are you talking about? I'm not leaving I'm gonna stay here and make sure Nicole is in a good state before I leave tonight" Nicolas says as he steps up closer to Jacob.
"Guys please." I say trying to not get this to a higher level.
"How are you gonna make sure she's in a better state when it's your fucking fault she's like this!" Jacob yells as he steps closer to Nicolas.

"My fault? Fuck you talking about?" Nicolas asks.
"She was going to your house because of how you fucking behaved at her house!" Jacob screams in a angry tone.
"Jacob! Stop! " I snap.
"Nicole is this true?" turning to look over at me, in a soft voice he says, with tears forming on his eyes but fights them back.

Oh cheetos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! What's up wattpaders?!

How did you like this chapter? Good? Bad? Average? Give me feedback!!

If you were Nicolas how would you feel?

How do feel with Jacobs sudden outburst?

What would you do if you were inbetween of these two hotties while they argue and yell?

Please comment my beautiful readers!

Also, don't forget to.....

VOTE VOTE VOTEEE (At least consider it hehe!)

Love ya!

#Strawberries

-KAT