Chapter 5

The guy in the picture above is the same as in chapter 2 and that's how I imagine Nicolas to look like.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today is Friday. I get ready for school and go downstairs for breakfast. Everyone tells me good morning and I say it back.

"So how's school been?" Mom asks.
"Pretty good and amazingly interesting" I smile at myself.
"Really how so?" Dad asks, suddenly interested. Probably getting over protective. 
"it's not that important " I laugh at myself.
"Well me and your dad had been wanting to tell you and your brother that there's gonna be people moving in next door" mom says.
"Really?" My brother Nick asks suddenly interested.
"Yes, the family is gonna be moving in tomorrow" dad explains.
"Do they have a daughter?" Nick asks with a cocky smile on his face. I push him with my elbow laughing. Which makes his smirk grow bigger.
"As a matter of fact they have a son" mom says.
"He's gonna be attending to your school and he's your age Nick" dad tells me and Nick ."Well that's great" I tell them. "For you" Nick says, wiggling his eyebrows and I look at him in discuss.

After breakfast I head to my car and drive to school. When I walk in I notice a lot of posters that says there's gonna be a basketball game and they're expecting everyone to go to show support. I read the names of the students in the basketball team and I see my brothers name and smile because I feel proud of him and as I keep reading I see Nicolas name on the list. He's on the basketball team?  Why didn't he ever tell me ? Well it's not like it's my business and as I keep reading I see Matt is also on the team. How did he get in? He just came here yesterday.

When it's lunch time I ask Matt how he got in the basketball team.
"I know some guys and they pulled some strings and got me in since I'm pretty good, I might get to play" he says with a cocky tone. "Cocky much? " Maddy says laughing. Me and Matt laugh.

Now school is over and at 5:00pm the game starts and me and Maddy decide to go to cheer Matt on and to also cheer on my brother and maybe just maybe deep deep down secretly Nicolas  too. But no on has to know that, of course.

Me and Maddy go to my house to hang out until it's time for the game.

When it's time we go to the school in my car and we sit on the front row with signs that basically cheered on the team and Matt.
My sign said - LET'S GO BULLDOGS!!- and at the corner it read - GOOD LUCK MATT -  and Maddy's sign says the same thing.

We're probably are the only ones that look like clowns because we even have our faces painted in the colors of the jerseys color which were white , black , and red and we're also wearing jerseys with black jeans and white flats but no matter how we look we still jump from our seats every time they make a basket and scream loudly.

Matt makes a basket!! "Whoooooo!!! Matt!!!!!!" I scream loudly along with Maddy. And Nicolas makes a shot too and everyone cheers but I hear girls most of the time. Nick also makes a shot and I cheer also.

Nicolas POV

Honestly she looks adorable dressed like that, it must feel great to have your girl cheer for you and support you,but what?!!! Why isn't she cheering me on too?I better do a good job and show her.

Nicoles POV

We won!!!!! Everyone cheers our team and the basketball team literally jump on each other from excitement. "Whoooooo!!!" everyone cheers but me and Maddy make sure we scream louder. 

Hahaha.

Me and Maddy go congratulate Nick and Matt and the rest of the team. I hug Nick and than hug Matt.
"Congrats guys!" I say cheerfully.
"Thanks lil sister" Nick says patting the top of my head.
"Thanks" says Matt smiling down at me while caressing my flushed cheek.

Nicolas POV

What the hell? She's congratulating them but not me? For goodness sake she tutors me! I did such a great job to just show her..no no no I did a great job for the team. Yeah..for the team...

Nicoles POV

" There's gonna be a party to celebrate our victory at Joe's house if you guys want to come" my brother says and Joe is a boy from the team. " Since you guys are the sister and best friends of a basketball player you guys are welcomed. Well, anyone in our school can come haha" Nick says. "We'll be there " I say nodding, turning to look at Maddy that is nodding as well.
"Nice it'll be at 9:00pm" he tells me.
"Okay I'll be going home"
"Aye see you there in a bit" he waves as he leaves.

I'm looking forward this party.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey! What's up wattpaders?! 

Any one that can guess how the party will go? 

Any cliche thing you believe will happen?

Why does Nicolas keep thinking about her like that?

Do you think they'r starting to have feelings for eachother but deep down?

What do you think of the soon-moving in neighbors?

What are your expectations of the teenage boy that is moving in?

Please comment! I love reading your comments!

Also, don't forget to...

VOTE VOTE VOTEEE!

#Strawberries

~KAT