Chapter 18

The picture above is what Nicole is using on Tuesday.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tuesday
I wonder what Nicolas wants to do at lunch. I'm nervous.

After I go to all my classes and now it's time for lunch. I'm soooooo nervous. My heart is pounding really hard and loud. I think everyone in the lunch room can hear it.

Matt , Maddy and I we sit in the lunch table we regularly sit on. I turn around and see that Nicolas isn't here yet. Suddenly I hear someone singing. I turn to see who it is and it's Nicolas walking in the lunch room singing and another guy is playing the guitar. Everyone in the lunch room is quiet and looking at him. What is he.......

Play the song above. The song above is what Nicolas is singing to Nicole♡. Read the lyrics and than play it again so you can see how Nicolas was treating Nicole while he sings.

While he's singing he walks up to me and gets close to me and grabs my hand and stands me up and I do. Than he's still singing and he gets on top of his lunch table. Oh my god the lyrics are beautiful. I already feel myself blushing and my heart is pounding harder than it was before.

When he's already up in the table he pulls me to get up with him and he wraps his right arm around my waist and our faces are so close. He gets even closer and our foreheads are resting on each other and our noses are slightly touching and our eyes locked on each other and he keeps singing. I can't believe this is really how he feels. Good thing that Jacob is absent today because if he was here another fight would have happened. Everyone is paying such a close attention I feel like a celebrity. He than grabs both of my hands and we both get off the table and now he's done singing to me and he hugs me wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and I wrap my arms around his neck tightly too.

I can feel his warmth. I feel at home. It feels like we're the only ones on earth. It feels like time stopped. It feels like no one in the entire world could stop us from being with eachother. I love this feeling. I now know I have to be with him.

Nicolas POV

I can't believe I basically confessed again but to the entire school but I don't care because once I hugged her i couldn't feel more at home. I've never felt like this about anyone. She's so special and I knew that since i met here. I fell for her the second I saw her but I always denied it deep down. I won't be scared of how strong my feelings are I will have her. I can honestly say that I've completely fallen for her and that I think about her. I will fight for her and she'll be mine.

Nicole POV

I love him♡.

Nicolas POV

I love her♡.