Chapter 11

The picture above is how I imagine Nicoles bedroom to look like. Also listen to the song closely. ^.^

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hear the door bell ring and I get up and run to open the door, guessing that it's probably Nicolas behind it. When I open it I meet with a not so happy Nicolas.

"Hey" I say with a smile. He comes in without saying a word and pushes me out the way a little.
"Let's just get this lesson over with" he says heading up for my room.
" Okay?..." I close the door and go upstairs to my room wondering why he was acting this way.

As we go through the lesson I notice that Nicolas isn't collaborating and he seems to have his mind elsewhere and I can see the anger flaring from his eyes.

"Okay.  What's up?" I say frustrated as I throw the pen I was holding, on the table. Angry that I'm trying to help him out and using my time and he's not even trying to learn.
"What you mean"
"What's up with you? You seem to be thinking about something else that's not this" I say gesturing to the books in front of us. After a few seconds of silence, he finally answers.
"Who the hell is Jacob?" He says turning to look at me.
"Jacob?" I ask.

Why is he asking about Jacob? I can't believe I was trying to help him, using my own time and he's over here thinking about Jacob. Is he interested in Jacob? Wait, I thought he liked girls, he's always sleeping with them.

My phone rings, interrupting me from my thoughts. When I look down to my phone, I notice I got a message from Jacob. The text says to open my window. I text him not now and by my nervousness I can tell Nicolas knows it's Jacob, so he takes my phone away from me and I try to reach it but he stands up and puts the hand he's holding my phone with, up in the air, making it impossible for me to reach for it. He's too tall. Nicolas reads the text and his face explodes with anger and throws my phone on my bed and heads to the window and he sees Jacob standing there waiting for me to come and open it. But instead of me, Nicolas opens it.

"What the hell you want?" Nicolas says gritting his teeth.
"Nicolas stop" I plead, touching his arm lighly. Hoping to calm him.
"What business you got with Nicole?" He ignores me and keeps going.
"That's none of your business buddy" Jacob says with a smirk. Making Nicolas even more mad.
"I'm not your fucking buddy. Don't get close to Nicole and leave her alone! Or your in trouble with me" he says and than shuts the window down with force, making me think the glass would shatter in pieces.

"Nicolas.." I say confused on what just happened.
"He's your fucking neighbor?!" He says pointing at the window.
"Yes.." I say nodding.
When I answered he took he's book bag from his chair and bults out the room. I chase after him and say " Nicolas wait! Talk to me!" When I reach down the stairs he slams the door and I hear his engine roar to life. I run to the living room window and see that he's car is no longer parked in front of my house. I sigh and step away from the window.

What was all of that about? Why did he act like that? Not even Nick , that's so protective acts that way. I hope he's okay...

I run upstairs and enter my room.I pick up my phone from my bed and call Jacob and apologize and than he says it's fine and than we talk for a few minutes and we hang up.

Once we hang up, I can't help the fact that my mind just keeps going back to Nicolas actions. What's his motive? He doesn't even know Jacob! Could he be......no, of course he wouldn't be jealous. He doesn't like me. He could never. A guy like him and a girl like me....it just doesn't happen. I get up from my bed and grab my keys and head out the house.

I decided to go to Nicolas house to check on him and as I'm driving a car ignores the red light and...

*BANG!!!*  *CRASH!!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! What's up wattpaders?!

Yes, we can all guess what happened...it's kinda obvious. So it's not that much of a cliffhanger but...tell me your thoughts on this chapter (I know it's very short...sorry?) I seriously love reading your comments. I say this so many times but I'm so for real. I literally wake up and check my notifications hoping to read a funny and loving comment. So please comment!

So.....

Why do you think Nicolas acts this way?

Why is Jacob pushing Nicolas buttons?

Is Nicoles thoughts correct? Could Nicolas be jealous?

If all this was happening to you, how would you react?

What would you do?

Comment!

Also, don't forget to....

VOTE VOTE VOTEEE! (At least consider it hehe)

Love ya!

#Strawberries

-KAT