Chapter 9

The picture above is the outfit Nicole is wearing on Sunday.
=====================================================
"Let's go I'll drive you home"

I don't want to go home I want to stay with him a little longer. I could spent the whole day or night but I'll still miss him the moment he leaves.

We get in the car and the engine roars to life and he drives to my house. I get a call from Matt and I answer it. I hope they got home okay after the party.

"Hey Matt" I say looking out the window.
"Are you okay? I didn't see you leave the party and me and Maddy texted you like crazy. When the party was over we searched for you." He said worried.
"I'm fine I'll explain everything on Monday"
"So in 2 days?! Today is Saturday girl."
"Fine I'll just call you later and explain, right now I'm busy."
"Okay bye than "
"Bye! " I say hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Asks Nicolas.
"Matt"
"What he want?"
"Just wanted to know if I'm okay"
"Did Maddy call you?"
"Not yet. She probably will later on."
"Oh ok."

We get to my house and I say " Thank you Nicolas. For everything really. I had a great time. " I say smiling at him.
"No problem" he says smiling at me.
"Well bye see you Monday at school" I say as I get put the car.
"Bye" he says smiling at me. I swear his smile is the best!

I get my keys out my purse and I get inside. There's no one in the house. My parents are working and my brother always goes to play basketball with his friends.

After I change to my pajamas I sit on the couch and video chat with Matt and Maddy and explain everything that happened. Matt wasn't too thrilled to know I slept over a guys house because he's so over protective. Maddy on the other hand was excited for me.

When we're done video chatting I call Nick , my brother to tell him that I was okay and he said "I know mom and dad told me you slept over a friends house"

Later on we got off the phone and see that people are moving in the house next door. Oh! Right! Mom told us that the new neighbors would move in on Saturday which happens to be today.

I go up to my room to chill laying down listening to music and suddenly Nicolas pops into my thoughts. It's barely 4:36 pm it's been 2 hours since Nicolas dropped me off and I miss him. I don't know how I feel about him. I mean every time I see him...heck every time I hear his name my heart pounds. Everytime I'm with him my heart beats even louder. When I'm with him it's like the world stops and time stops and I want it to last forever.

Last thing I know I'm asleep. 

Sunday-

The next day I wake up and get ready for the day (picture above).
It's now Sunday I'm so happy that tomorrow there's school and that means I get to tutor Nicolas! 

Ugh, I seriously need to stop.

I go downstairs and eat breakfast.

When we're done eating my mom says " Nicole would you do me the favor of going next door to the new neighbors and give them this pie I cooked as a welcome present?"
"Sure thing mom" I say smiling at her.
"Thank you baby" she says as she kisses my cheek.

I grab the pie from my moms hands and go next door and knock. A handsome boy opens the door. He must be the guy my mom talked about the other day over breakfast.  She said he's a year older than me and is gonna go to my high school as a senior.

"Hey. Can I help you?" He says.
"Hello I live next door and my mom wanted me to give this to you guys as a welcoming gift" I say , giving him the pie.
"Thanks. You wanna come in?"
"Um..sure"

I go in and see they really still organizing everything.
His mom comes out a room and says " Hello" as she smiles at me handing me her hand for me to shake.
"Hello I'm Nicole I live next door and mom cooked a pie as a welcoming gift"I say smiling and gesturing to the pie in the guys hands.
"Oh that's very nice. Thank you" She says, smiling back.
"No problem" I say smiling at her.
"Do you by any chance go to Starling High?" She asks curiously.
"Yes I do"
"I feel terrible asking you this but will you go with my son to the school? I set a tour so that tomorrow he won't feel completely lost and I can't accompany him because I have a meeting to get to" She says worried.
"Of course. If that's alright with you" I say turning to him.
"Sure" he says.
"Than I'll go . When is it?" I ask.
"It's at 10:00 am so you kids should get going now" she says looking down at her watch.
"Okay I'll wait for you outside" I say turning to him.
"OK I'll be there in a sec."

5 minutes later he gets out the house.
"So Nicole right?"
"Yeah"
"I'm Jacob" he smiles and sends a wink my way.

Okay.....

- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . -

Hey! What's up wattpaders?!

What you think of the chapter?!

What do you think of the family moving in?

What do you think of Jacob?

Do you you think he will play an important part in Nicoles life?

Is Nicole starting to feel something towards Nicolas?

Please comment! I love hearing from you guys!

Also, don't forget to....

VOTE VOTE VOTEEE!

Love ya!

#Strawberries

-KAT