Chapter 24

The picture above is Nicole swimsuit and that's also how her body looks and if you wanna see how her face looks than go to Chapter 1 ♡.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A week later...... (Monday)

It's been a week and Nicolas is back to school and that Jack creep doesn't bother me. Like the first 2 days he just looked at me a lot but Nicolas crew took me away from his sight.

Today we're going to the beach. Nicolas crew is coming and Matt and Maddy too. After school me and Maddy got to my house and we get ready. I get my beach bag and I put all my stuff in it and than I dress up and put on a one piece swimsuit with shorts on. Maddy looks at me with a really? expression and I say "what?"
"Your really gonna go that covered?" She says.
"Well yes"
"No your not your wearing this" she says as she hands me a two piece bikini she gets out of my drawer. "If you don't wear this your not going" she says smiling.
"Ugh fine. Your cruel." I say with a playful smile.

I put the swimsuit and on top I put on a dress.

We decide that Nicolas , Matt , Maddy and a friend from Nicolas and I to go in my car and the rest of the people in another car. There were 9 of us that were going to the beach. All the popular kids get along but they couldn't all come because some had plans and others were just tired and others just couldn't. So there's only 9 of us. 5 guys 4 girls.

We get there and we get the cooler with the drinks and we get out the blankets and the buffet of food hahaha.

After getting everything out the cars the boys run and push each other and get their shirts off and get in the water. So all the girls stay behind and clean and organize everything. After we're done the girls take off their shorts or dresses and they a have their swimsuit under so they just go in the water. Maddy stays with me and takes her dress off and the boys keep looking at her but not Nicolas.

"Come on Nicole!" She says as she runs to the water.
"Ummm.... going..." I say and hesitate to take my dress off but I do (start the music) and all I hear is the boys whistling at me and when I turn around I see Nicolas just staring at my body up and down not missing one spot of it. I feel nervous. I go to the water and all the girls complement me and say I have a nice body and I just smile shyly.

When I reach the water Nicolas comes up to me and hugs me and says "Niggas don't look at my girl" and he takes me away from them and they just laugh.

Nicolas POV

Damn she looks hot as hell. When she took off that dress. Whooo! She got me going mad when she dress like that. I'm not even mad when she dress like that.....other than the fact all these niggas looking at her.

Nicole POV

"You look beautiful" Nicolas says.
"Thanks" I say shyly and turn red. Wait not red. Probably purple.
"Your blushing so much" he says as he cups my cheeks with his manly hands.

Oh my god I just noticed he's shirtless! I quickly cover my eyes and he says "Come on your not gonna be like that the whole day are you? " he takes my hands off my face and kisses both of them.

"okay" I say looking down.
"How can you be so sweet and cute and innocent but you have this sexy ass body?" He says looking at my body. I pinch his cheek hard and I start to swim away and he chases me. He wraps his hands around my waist and turns me around and kisses me softly.

After about 20 minutes of all of us being on the water with the amazing sun and waves , me and Maddy and the rest of the girls get out of the water and start cooking on the grill and when we're done we call the boys.

They come and they spread the 4 blankets we brought and there's lots of room for all of us to be comfortable and even lay down. The guys sit and we give them a plate with food and than we sit and it.

When I'm about to sit and eat Nicolas grabs my waist and sits me on his lap.
"You won't eat comfortable" I say.
"Yes I will" he says.
"No you won't" I say and I get off his lap. And he gives me a really?kind of look. I feel weird if I sit on his lap. I mean I wouldn't be able to eat comfortable cause I would be blushing. I mean look at those abs.

When we finish eating we throw the plastic plates away and we chill on the blanket before we go back to the water.

When I come back from throwing my plate away Nicolas sits me on his lap again.