64

Cutiessss, comments are getting less hm... Well we are nearing to end as well. Maybe approx 7 to 10 chapters are left.

Word count: 2276....

Seoul street, evening time.

"Tae you ready?" Hoseok asked through the small ear piece tae was wearing, that was so small in size that it won't be visible to anyone.

"Hmm I am." Tae spoke putting a small amount of glycerin over the tip of his fingers, he was wearing a dirty attire that was baggy and torn over his arms a little, hairs messy, cheeks and nose were tinted pink to present him being crying for hours.

"Hmm, d.o is almost there." Hoseok spoke staring at the screen where they are tracking the male's location.

"Best of luck my love." Jungkook spoke, tae smiled softly.

"Thanks doe." Tae mumbled, Jungkook smiled at the soft tone.

"He will be there in a minute." Hoseok spoke tae hummed as he put the glycerine over his eyes making them sting a little, tears gathered in his eyes as he sniffed fakely.

"Ok he is there." Just as hoseok spoke a loud sobbing sound was heard that indicated tae was up to his acting. He sat on the footpath, hand hang low, body shaking as he sobbed aloud for d.o to hear.

5 minutes ago...

"I just don't understand if he wants me to do a business deal with him or not?" D.o spoke in frustration, he has been trying to implement the condition given by Jongsuk, but till now he hasn't found a single person who can be his fake boyfriend.

"D.o calm down, getting frustrated will get you nowhere just think from where you will get a fake boyfriend who won't create problems and would be a good presentation to Jongsuk." Jihoo d.o's best friend spoke, d.o sighed being pissed. He stopped his car as the signal in front turned red, yeah he isn't someone who follows the rule. But if by any chance he got caught for breaking the traffic rule his news would be all over the internet and his image in front of Jongsuk will be even more ruined.

The two were waiting for the red light to turn green light looked at their left as they heard a loud sobbing sound. They frowned a little seeing a boy sitting on the footpath shaking badly while sobbing.

"D.o park the car." Jihoo spoke as d.o started the ignition.

"Why?" He asked with a deep frown.

"Just do what I am saying." Jihoo spoke, d.o sighed for the countless times and parked the car at the right side of the road. He stared at the male as jihoo stepped down and jogged towards the sobbing male.

"What the heck is he doing?" D.o mumbled, he stared at jihoo talking to the male whose face was hidden from him.

With jihoo.

"Hey boy." The male spoke, tae looked up with wobbling lips.

"Ywes." He spoke with a small sniff.

"Why are you sitting here and crying?" Jihoo asked, tae's lips wobbled even more.

"Tete nwo home, tete alwone." Tae spoke in a broken and cute tone that melted his families heart who were still listening to him through the ear pieces.

"Why is he being so cute?" Jungkook mumbled to himself coeing at his love's cute tone.

"Where is your family, your parents?" Jihoo asked.

"Tete nwo pawrents." Tae spoke, the male hummed while thinking something, a small smirk came on his lips as he stared at tae's condition.

"Wait for me here ok?" He spoke tae nodded his head while wiping his tears with the back of his hand. Jihoo jogged back to d.o who stared at him with raised eyebrows.