02

Word count: 2903....

Next day...

"So when can I take over the mafia Empire and the business Mr Nam-hoon?" D.o asked sitting like a king in the living room couch.

"Master d.o, for now you need to mourn your father for at least a week and you can't just take over the empire and the business. As you aren't Mr jeon's only son, master Jungkook will get a chance to prove himself as a candidate of the empire and the business too." Nam-hoon spoke in his cold tone, d.o raised his eyebrows.

"That stupid brother of mine has to compete with me for this empire and business. You must be kidding me uncle, he can't even hold a damn gun without shirvering like a coward, and business god he doesn't know anything about it too." D.o spoke with a mocking chuckle, Nam-hoon sighed.

"It doesn't matter master d.o, he is still a Jeon who got the right to be a candidate for the empire and the business." He spoke, d.o hummed nodding his head.

"Well great, how about we do a small match right away. This match will prove who is best for the throne of the whole mafia Empire and the business." D.o spoke with a smirk, Nam-hoon wanted to deny but he knew d.o won't let this thing slide just like that.

"Fine, ana goes to master jungkook's room and tells him to meet us in the basement." Nam-hoon spoke to the worker standing near the kitchen doing some work, she nodded her head and went upstairs.

Ana walked towards Jungkook's room and knocked on the door, she heard a low come in from inside that made her hold the door knob and push the door softly.

"Master Jungkook mr Nam-hoon had asked you to meet them in the basement now." She spoke with her head hung low, Jungkook who was playing with tae frowned.

"He asked me to meet them in the basement?" Jungkook asked wanting to be sure, tae looked at him with a pout, the lady nodded her head.

"Ok, I will come in a few minutes." He spoke with a gulp knowing whatever it would be not good. Jungkook looked at tae and smiled softly seeing the male pouting.

"Why is tete pouting?" He asked cupping tae's cheeks who pouted even more.

"Tete donw't want kookie to leave." Jungkook sighed at tae's words.

"But you can't come with me bun, it's not good. I am sure hyung must be planning something." He mumbled voice filled with nervousness.

"But tete want to go with kookie." Tae whinned as tears gathered in his eyes, ana who was still standing there rolled her eyes slightly, she is one of the favourite maid of d.o and she don't like tae cause he is d.o's boyfriend.

"Ok fine, come with me. But promise me that you won't say anything until I ask you to." Jungkook spoke showing his pinky, tae nodded his head and joined their pinkies.

Ana looked up a little just to press her lips together to not laugh at the two as they were looking funny in her eyes cause of the look they have.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.