35(M)

Double update...

Word count: 2156....

Jungkook took a step back and stared at tae from up to down, his eyes got filled with lust as he licked his lips as he took the appreance of his love just in lacy bra and panties. While tae stood their head hung low feeling extremely shy by the intense gaze of his husband.

Tae looked up slowly as saw his felt the burning gaze over his skin, he can't help but Shriver slightly just by the gaze of his husband.

"Stop staring at me." Tae mumbled almost I'm an inaudible tone, Jungkook heard him cause the room was extremely silent.

"Why my love? I have the full right to stare at you." Jungkook spoke as he held tae's wrist and pulled him closer, scoping the male again in his arms Jungkook walked to the bed. Tae stared at Jungkook with admiring eyes as the male laid him on the bed softly. Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and threw it in the corner of the room. Tae stared at the well built body of his husband for the first time in his life, his eyes roamed all over jungkook's body, delicate collar bones, his hard chest, the abs and the vline going inside the male's pants.

Tae frowned deeply as Jungkook hovered over him and something caught his eyes, tae lifted his hand and traced the inked words on left side of Jungkook's chest. A loud gasp slipped from tae's lips as tears welped up in his eyes, he looked at Jungkook who knew what tae saw.

"It's---it's my name. When did you got my name tattooed?" Tae asked caressing his initials beautifully written on jungkook's left side chest.

"A few days after we became boyfriends, I got your name tattooed right above my heart. To let me and my heart know who own us." Jungkook spoke as he balanced his Buffy body on his one arm and cupped tae's face with his other. A tear rolled down from tae's eyes as he circled his arms around jungkook's neck and pulled him down in a furious kiss. Jungkook smiled when he felt tae moving his lips over his own furiously, as if tae wanted to know he wasn't dreaming. Jungkook titled his head a little as he pushed his lower body on tae's, letting their private parts brush together making tae fist jungkook's hairs.

Jungkook placed his palm on tae's bare stomach, he caressed the soft skin that made tae's him slightly. The kiss turned extremely sensual and sloppy, their tongues were dancing together. Jungkook slowly leaned back as he peck a long peck on tae's lips and then leaned back more. He loved how tae was staring at him with his lust and love filled eyes, how the male's lips were red and parted as he tried to breath properly. How tae's almost exposed chest was moving up and down, not being able to resist Jungkook trailed his palm from tae's tummy to his right breast.

Tae's eyes went wide as he felt Jungkook's palm on his breast, pressing it and roaming his hands on the fluffy squeeshy breast of his love Jungkook loved the expression he got from tae. As the bra were lacy, he was easily able to feel the hard bud hidden under the lacy pieces of cloth. Jungkook brushed his finger on the hard bud sensually that made tae's press his legs together as he felt his pussy throbbing cause of the touch.

Jungkook pressed his thumb on the bud, his smirked increased as he saw tae shutting his eyes feeling the touch. Jungkook slide the strap of the bra and moved the bra down a little letting both the breast to get fully exposed infront of him. His eyes stayed settled on the hard bud of tae who had his face turned to the other feeling extremely shy by how Jungkook was staring at his breast. Jungkook placed his palms on both the breasts together and gave them a hard squeeze that made tae's back to arch.

"Ah~~" the moan slipped from tae's lips giving Jungkook encouragement, he squeezed the breast together again and loved the moan tae realized again. Jungkook pressed both the breast of the male together by placing his palms on the side of them, he pecked the two and licked the bud. Tae gulped hard as he felt Jungkook pecking his buds, a loud gasp slipped from tae's lips as Jungkook took his right bud between his lips and began to suck it, while his other bud was in between jungkook's finger being twisted and flicked.