49

Word count: 2120..

A loud scream echoed in the silent mansion that was named heaven, but currently it was hell for someone. Jungkook was in the basement biting the leader of sapphire with a hunter that had thorn on it. Another scream and cryn echoed as Jungkook hit the male's bare back for the countless times with the thorn hunter.

"You tried to hurt my babies." Jungkook spoke as he hit the male's neck with the hunter.

"You dared to enter in my house." He spoke gritting his teeths as he hit the male's leg.

"You got the audicity to look at my love and think of harming him." Jungkook spoke as he hit the male's bare chest with the thorned hunter.

"You made him cry, you gave him pain, because of you I was at the verge of lossing my everything." Jungkook gritted out as he hit the male's body with the hunter non stop. The leader's whole body was detreached in his own blood, the bullets that Jungkook shot on his arms and legs were still deep in his flesh, the blood was still ozzing from the wound he received by the male who is torturing him for a hour straight without a break.

Jungkook wasn't in his control, the image of his love being numb in his arms was flashing infront of his eyes, the image of his kids being in that incubator made him fume in anger. He hit the man again and again, he didn't wanted to stop.

But Jungkook stopped as he felt his head paining cause of the strong anger, he took deep breaths eyes still boring holes in the exhausted male, but suddenly the man began to laugh. His sudden psychopathic laugh madd Jungkook frown, he tilted his head.

"What's so funny may I know that too?" He asked, hit the hunter over the floor that made a loud thud sound.

"You think you will be fine if I die, you think hitting me with this hunter will make you and your family safe. Kid you are too young, this mafia world is kid's playground. You can kill me but what would you do when any ither mafia will attack you, you aren't the only mafia. There are many mafia leaders and groups, that are stronger and more powerful than you. They can vanish your existence from this world, you was able to beat me you was able to defeat me. But how long can you survive in this dark world, you aren't a king of mafia world from whom everyone is scared. You are just an ant like tiny creature that would be destroyed if two Mafia joined hands against you. So don't think you won after killing me." He said and laughed again, Jungkook stared at him.

Yes the male is right, mafia world isn't a playground. There are many who are more powerful and steonger them him, his own father Jeon han had a better and power members in his mafia group. How will he be able to fight with each and every person, and how long can he survive in this mafia world where many are more experienced and skilled then him, he is just a toddler in this world. He isn't a mafia king too, neither can he back out now. Getting in the mafia world is easy but there's no U-turn from here. Once you entered in the mafia world only your death cab free you from here.

Jungkook blinked and shrugged off his thoughts, he will think about this later. For now he wanna show this man laughing like crazy what kind of a devil he is.

"Guards." Jungkook called, four black dressed man walked to him.

"Turn on the tear gas, this man will die while crying for his life." Jungkook spoke as he gave the hunter to one of them, they bowed and walked to the switch of the pipes of tear gas. The leader of sapphire stared at Jungkook with wide eyes as he heard the male's words.

"I know I am still young and a toddler in this mafia world. But believe me Mr leader, you still got defeat by this toddler, and this young man will give worst death to each and every person who will try to harm my family." Jungkook spoke with a smirk as he turned and walked out, the doors of the specific room were shut closed the tear gas began to spread inside. The leader of sapphire shouted, screamed and cried to not be left in that dangerous gas but no one heard him.