Q/A{2}

Hey cutiesssssssss here's the answer of the question I asked, as there are so many answers given by my cutiesssssssss I think I need help to check them out, so if you all don't mind can you try to check your own answer. Or either of you can help me by checking everyone's answer, only if you all don't mind tho.

So as I said this q/a was just for fun and I highly appreciate you all for taking out time and answering the questions. I have saied this many times, but I want to tell you all this again. I love you all sooooo much, and I notice each and every comment of yours on any of my story so don't think that author don't notice you, she sees you and smiles as well while reading your words.

So the answers are down....

1. What is my favourite colour?
Ans. I mostly like dark colours. But pink, red, purple and black are my most favourite colours. So the one who wrote either of them or wrote that I like dark colours got the point.

2. What is my favourite BTS song?
Ans. I love all of BTS songs , but my most favourite one is Mikrokosmos.
Apart from that there are much drop, idol, boy with love and run BTS are one of my most favourite songs as well.

3. Which was my first story?
Ans. Fearless was my first story.

4. Do I have a yt account or not?
Ans. I do have a yt account where I post Taekook Fmvs 👇👇 the link of my channel.

https://youtube.com/@cutegir2002?si=yc6y_si0Xn7Q_-KZ

5. Which is my favourite taekook story among mine?
Ans. My all time favourite taekook story of my own is DADDY. I don't know why but I just love reading it when I am bored or sad.

6. Which is the most famous story of mine till now?
Ans. Contentment and secret are my most famous stories They have the most reads.

7. Which is your favourite story of mine?
Ans. Well what I am supposed to write in this answer, I will give everyone a right for this one because it's your favourite story and I feel extremely grateful towards you all for reading my stories.

8. What do you think i write best in my stories.
A) smuts.
B) emotional scenes
C) romantic scenes
D) drama and humor.

Ans. Well for me I think I write everything good, yeah I wasn't that good in smuts but I am trying to be better at it.

9. Which part do you think I should work more on in my stories?
Ans. According to me I think I need to work on scene discription. I am still not understanding how to write that, actually because of lack of the scene discription like what is happening around i am still looking like a new author. Apart from that I want to improve my vocabulary, but I am too lazy to do that.

10. Which is the worst story written by me?
Ans. I don't think I have any story which can be called worst, yeah the story which I wrote in the beginning were very bad and weren't with right form. I mean I have used ','or ' .' Instead I have just used '...' so I want to edit them but again I am too lazy to correct almost 10 stories of mine.

11. Tell a favourite author of mine?
Ans. Well Topggukietaetae KimJeonJoy dreamistaekook are my favourite there a few more but I can't remember their name yet or I am not following them so sorry to them.

12. Mention a song that you think suits me or you want to sing for me.
Ans. Again I can't give answer for it and everyone is getting this one correct too because damn you all have picked too good songs for me😘

13. According to you how is my personality.
Ans. Everyone is correct with this too, I am a sensitive person, with a soft heart and anger issues. I get angry very well but my anger cools down quickly as well, I can't trust people easily, and I don't get friendly with any easily too. I am a talktive person but just with some close ones and many more I don't know what else to write tho.

14. What do you think I lack?
Ans. According to me and many I really lack self confidence. I want to get a bit confident and ofcourse a bit strong. Yeah everyone gets point for this one too.

15. What is the biggest thing you like about me and my stories?
Ans. Again everyone gets a point for this too. Hihi...

So as I said the one who have gotten more then 12 answer right can ask me anything they want here or in the private message I will try my best to fulfill your wishes. But yeah I won't be able to grant a wish of writing a story request or revealing myself. Apart from these two I will grant every wish of yours.

And yeah no one asked me anything last time. So if you want to ask me any questions you can ask here again.

Ask questions to author....

Thank you so much...

Love you all😘😘😘😘😘